the life chapter 8

Mr Jeon

When I come to my room after having breakfast and discussing the marriage thingy . I feel relif that I am able to keep my promise .and then I remember jin request so for that I decided to call my lawyer and asked him to apply for jins and namjoon marriage license at county clerks office so that we can proceed it further . And also I will make them fill the document and then we can apply for certificate.

(I really don't know about court marriage thing )

Jin
I come to my room after having my breakfast . I am scared about this marriage thing because on the first place I don't want to get married but I want to fulfill dad promise so I will not protest on that. In last 15- 16 days I was so sad and traumatised with my father death that the marriage thing kind of slip from my mind.

I am scared how will I able to spend my whole life with some one whom I didn't even talk for once . I only glance him few times in all this days. I didn't know about him at all . I wanted to discuss this thing with someone else but I don't have friends .........then I remember my only friend and cousin hobi hyung . Yes I will talk to him he lives in US and I will discuss this with him and I have to tell about dad death also.
( Hobi will be elder than jin in this ff . hobi will be 24 years old)

3 rd person's pov

He called hobi and tell him about his father death , they both cried while talking about mr kim minho .and now jin decided to tell him about him marriage thing " hobi hyung there is one more thing I want to tell you that I am getting married with mr Jeon son because dad make mr jeon promise to him that he will make me marry his son , so that's why I agreed but now I am scared what should i do ?" Jin said whole thing in one go without letting hobi to interrupt him in between because jin know he will ask him lot of questions so he tried to reply all those untold questions in his reply.

" Jin you know don't think too much .I know there is no other choice you have than this so why not you just go with the flow jin . I know it's not easy especially when you lost your father just now and then getting immediately into the marriage with someone you don't know . But if uncle asked this from you then he must have think on it thoroughly so you just take care of yourself and if you need anything or wanna discussed anything than you can call me ...you know than na" hobi replied

" Yes hyung I know that ... thankyou for hear me out .. okay I will talk to you letter bye hyung " jin said . " Bye jinnie ...take care of yourself " hobi replied and disconnect the call.

After 3 days .

The day come sooner than expected . Now every every one is having there breakfast and taday jungkook is also there but he is sitting far away from dining table as have his breakfast in his room . Every one eating there food silently untill they heard the sound of some one coming towards them .

Mr jeon already know who was coming towards them ...he is none other than his lawyer with documents of marriage ... every one in the room was clueless untill mr Jeon break the silence by announcing that the lawyer have come with the marriage document and both namjoon and jin need to fill and sign the marriage document and after signing it they will be husbands from now on.

Every one eyes in the room turns towards the two said person who are looking to each other for the first time eyes to eyes . They both know that there is no turning back this now so namjoon took first step and slowly fill and signed the document and later jin come with his shaky hand and do the same.

Then mr Jeon talk with the lawyer and lawyer tell mr and mrs Jeon also to sign and then the lawyer exited the room . Mr Jeon turn towards jin and happily hug him saying that now he is his son officially and he also gave small smile to namjoon . Mrs Jeon also hug namjoon and congrats him but she avoid jins present in the room .

Jungkook also hug namjoon and congrats both of them and yoongi just congrats them formally and left from there. Mr Jeon cleared his voice and successful grab the attention of the newly married who were seemed to be frozen on their places and he said " jin pack your bags from your current room you will shift with namjoon and namjoon make space for him in your room. " O- okay unc--dad " he speak stuckly. Mr Jeon give jin smile and After that mr jeon left the room .

Jin and namjoon are left in the room alone without saying something or speaking something just trying their hard to digest that happened today in the morning . Now they both have a husband they are having hard time in believing it .

_____&______English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes

_____&______
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_900words☺️_