the life chapter 40

Next day at breakfast table

All the six people were having their breakfast while talking . Especially jimin and yoongi who were all lovey dovey at the table . Then tae said between the conversations " chim we should celebrate your and yoongi hyung patch up ". Jungkook also said happily " yes we should do that ....what can we do to celebrate it (he said while making thinking face)".

Jimin also said excitedly " you both are right ..... Yoonie we should celebrate it ... Let me think what can we do to celebrate ". Yoongi also replied smiling " Minnie you are right .... Just tell me what we have to do already ".
( Jimin and yoongi earlier used to call eachother with Minnie and yoonie as a nickname and now they start saying the same )

Jin and namjoon also agreed to the idea of celebrating the couples reunion . After thinking for few minutes jimin comes with the idea and said " I have a great Idea " yoongi said " just tell us already " jimin nodded happily and said " let's go to the club ...I didn't go from a while " Yoongi also agreed to it and same goes with jungkook and tae too . jungkook is happy because he gets very few chance to go out  because of his infection .

Namjoon doesn't want to go and because of that he decided to make excuses and said " you guys go and enjoy ...I have work do I can't come with you all". Jimin and tae  exactly knows how to convince him after living months with namjoon and jungkook also because ofcourse he is the one who taught them this, they all said while pouting " please hyung don't do that .... please come with us. .  We will go only if you will come along with us"

Namjoon knows that he will not be able to say no to his three cute babies . So he decided to agree with the plan and talking about jin he slowly said " I never went to the club so I don't know " cut off by jungkook " oh common jinnie hyung , every one go somewhere for the first time and this will be your first time yayyyyy".

Jimin excitedly said so it's decided we were going tomorrow and today's task for everyone is to buy your clothes . Jimin said " joon hyung can  I will take off from the office after 5 pm so that me and yoongi can go and buy clothes ". Namjoon nodded his head .

Jimin again continued " jin hyungie you also have to do something for me plssssssss " .jin replied " what is it chimmy tell me I will do it ". Jimin replied " jin hyungie you ask for your work place to leave you at 7 so that you can go to Kim's corporation " jin look towards jimin with confused face and jimin noticed it and said to explain it " joon hyung you also have to take off after 8 so that you and jin hyungie can go to buy clothes together okay ".

Jin now understand that jimin wants namjoon and jin to go together to buy clothes . Namjoon didn't want to leave his work in the middle but he knows that he will not be able to win over jimin so he also nodded his head .

Later at 7:45 pm

Jin left his work place and almost there to reach at Kim's cooperation , he is feeling very  nervous while going towards Kim's cooperation because it had been years  when he gone places like this . Jin is continuously fidgeting his fingers before entering to the Kim's cooperation .

He slowly and hesitatedly goes towards the receptionist and said while fidgeting his fingers " can I please met with kim namjoon " receptionist replied jin " do you have any appointment sir " jin hesitatedly replied " no I don't have " receptionist replied him " sorry sir then you can't meet him ".

Jin nooded his head as he understand that he can't go to him like that so there is only one way to inform him so he  decided to call namjoon but the call get unanswered and he tried again but the call gets unanswered again so he just Decided to wait for him there .

Meanwhile with namjoon

Namjoon is working on very important project so he kept his phone on silent and that's why he didn't came to know about jin's call .While working he forgot the track of time and when his eyes went on the clock it's already 8:45 pm and that's when he remembered that today they have to reach mall to buy attire and then he also remember that jin should be there at 8 and now it's above 8:45 and he is still not there .

Namjoon thought maybe jin gets late while leaving his work place so he decided to inform his receptionist .

________________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_807words_