the life chapter 64

Jungkook was focused on driving car for 5 minutes but the car drive was silent. So jungkook decided to broke the silence so he said " Tae ".Jungkook didn't heard any reply so he again called tae but he again didn't heard any response so he looked towards tae direction only to find out that tae is already asleep in the car. Jungkook just smile seeing the sleeping beauty in front of him .

Now taekook reached jeon mentioned . Jungkook didn't have a heart to wake tae up so he carried him in bridal style and went in mension.

Meanwhile in mension Jimin, jin, Namjoon and yoongi were having their dinner. When they heard door ring , jin went to open the door and kook come in the mension while carrying tae.

Jin asked to jungkook " Kookie what happened ... Is he okay? (He said pointing fingers towards tae) . Jungkook reply " He is okay hyung... He is just tired... I will just tugged him on the bed " . Jin again said " Did he eat something or not". Jungkook said " We have our meal there hyung so I will just go and sleep aswell ... Okay good night hyungs (he said to all 4 of them) ". Every one also responded to jungkook.

Next day (morning)

Jin have already prepared breakfast for everyone and decided to call everyone for breakfast but he stopped when he saw yoongi and jimin were already coming downstairs. yoongi was coming downstairs while carrying jimin in bridal style who have a big pout on his face because he wanted to sleep more as he didn't have to go office now a days(( because he was still recovering from jaundice . ))

There was one more reason why jimin didn't wanted to come downstairs for breakfast because he didn't wanted to Eat tasteless food according to him. Jin called other people for breakfast.

Everyone come downstairs one by one. Tae come earlier than jungkook as he wanted to avoid interaction with jungkook because he was feeling embarrassed and shy from the last night incident. Jungkook was confused to see tae avoiding him. Jungkook was stressing because he thought did he do something wrong that tae is avoiding him. He thought to talk this with tae after breakfast.

Jimin really wanted to eat food that everyone other were having . Jimin was busy in continuously staring towards others food while pouting. Yoongi said " Minnie eat... Why are you not eating.... Give me spoon I will feed you( he said while taking spoon from jimin's hand).

Jimin said " Hyung I don't want to eat this anymore ( said while pointing finger towards his food) ". Yoongi said " Then what else you want to eat (he said crossing his arms). Jimin slowly said " I just want to have a small portion of that ( he said pointing finger towards the tasty looking food while showing his puppy eyes to yoongi but it doesn't gonna work here )".

Yoongi said " Don't show me your puppy eyes it will not work this time....You are not having any portion of that food.... You will eat your breakfast that is made for you... Now say ah " Jimin pouted and said " Then I don't want to eat( jimin said turning his head in other direction than yoongi) you himself are eating tasty food while I am being forced to eat this "

Yoongi sigh and said " Look here (jimin shakes his head as no) .. Look here Minnie ( jimin again shook his head)... Minnie I am saying this for a last time... Look here ( jimin did what he have said to) ... Minnie I only want you to be healthy that's why I am doing this baby. And from now on I will also eat the same food as yours until you get better .. Now eat ( he said while bringing spoon in front of jimin's mouth) "

Jimin got touched by yoongi gesture and said while munching his food that yoongi feed him " You don't need to do this yoonie and .... I am sorry for giving you hard times" Yoongi said " It's okay Minnie I don't mind taking care of you and I will do what I have said earlier... And now no discussion on it " Jimin nodded his head agreebly.

Jungkook was waiting for tae in their room as he wanted to talk with him but tae decided to avoid going in their room as he wanted to clear things like why he always feel butterflies around jungkook , why his heart always beat faster around him etc.

So tae decided to search it on google.
Tae write to search :- is feeling butterflies in your stomach means you are going to die?

Google :- Google showed various sites about feeling butterflies means excitement and new feeling for partner and all.

Tae didn't understand so he searched again.

Tae write :- Why people feel butterfly in their stomach .

Google :-The blood vessels surrounding your stomach and intestines constrict and the digestive muscles contract. Butterflies in the stomach is the physical sensation in humans of a " fluttery" feeling in the stomach, caused by a reduction of blood.....

Tae sigh and said I didn't understand a thing.... He thought again and thought to search it in other way.

Tae write :- Are Butterflies in stomach good or bad?

Google :- A portion of people think that getting "butterflies is that sinking feeling in their stomach which is related to the love and it is a good sign, especially when it's about a new person they're dating.

Tae thought for sometimes and mumble but I am not dating any one. Then why I am feeling like that. Tae thought to search other question.

Tae search :- why does my heart beats fast when i'm with my husband?

Google :- When you see your loved one, the brain sends signals to adrenal gland, which secretes some hormones such as Adrenaline, Epinephrine and Norepinephrine. That signal flow through the blood and cause the heart to beat faster and stronger than ever.

Tae mumbled loved one ...Tae thought to search more specifically.

Tae again search :- why i feel butterfly in my stomach around my husband?

Google :- It's a stomach flip that can only occur when you're very attracted towards an another person romantically . The butterflies are due to a rush of dopamine that the brain releases on first falling in love.

Tae eyes widen and mumble to himself " LOVE . .. ITS CALLED LOVE... people feel this around someone when they loved them.... Means .. Means that I have feelings.... Means that I love kookie .... I love him in another way....my love for him is different from the love I feel with jimin, jin hyungie, joon hyungie etc ... I love him not as a friend but as a lover as a husband ( Tae mumbled to himself and he started to feel shy and his heart started to beat faster than ever and his cheeks turned into dark shade of ted )

Tae also search some other stuffs related to the same and lastly he concluded that indeed he is in love with jungkook. Now when Tae think about all the previous things he realised his feeling for jungkook even more. And he also understand now that why he was jealous and angry in the last night event when others were flirting with his kookie"

In taekook room (After 3 hours)

Now jungkook was freaking out because it's been hours and Tae still didn't show up. Jungkook was recalling everything that happened tomorrow so that he can know if he made any mistake but he didn't come to find out any mistake that he may commit.

Jungkook went to living room and noticed tae sitting there lost in his own thought . Jungkook sigh and decided to talk with Tae no matter what.

Tae feel tap on his shoulder and turned only to come face to face with his husband. Tae immediately looked down to hide his red tinted cheeks and averted his gaze down while fiddling his fingers.

Jungkook noticed Tae and also noticed that Tae face is red for some reasons so he said " Tae why is your face is so red " . Tae said " .. Kookie it's nothing... Nothing is red "

Jungkook said " Okay if you say so... But come I have to talk something with you (jungkook said while intertwined their hands together and started walking towards their room) " Tae also didn't protest as he knows that now there is no use because jungkook will not listen to him.

__&&&&

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.

_1413words