the life chapter 5

Meanwhile at the Jeon mension
3rd person pov

Mr Jeon inform everyone in his house that kim mihno son jin will now live with them. And he also told about the situation with jin and his financial condition . But he didn't unveil his promise with minho.

Mrs jeon didn't like the idea of letting someone stay in her mension. It's not like she didn't want to help jin on this condition ,she wants to help him financially but didn't want to allow stranger in his home. Mrs Jeon have one more reason for not allowing jin to stay in the house was she didn't want anyone apart from his family to be surrounded near jungkook.

Yoongi and namjoon didn't really oppose the idea of his father bringing jin in their home and jungkook didn't really have a opinion as he stays mostly inside his room . But all of them apart from jin and mr jeon didn't know the promise mr Jeon and Kim minho has made .

Present

Mr Jeon bring jin with him and his luggage which is very minimum .jin doesn't feel anything apart from saddeness in his heart , his eyes are puffy and red from all the crying .mrs jeon is not happy with the jin arrival.

Namjoon

I come to home after completing my work and then I see a new person in our house then I remember he must be jin dad informed us about it . When I same him I notice that he is  skinny , and have puffy red eyes .he looks very vulnerable and lost . He is looking down continuously and doesn't make eye contact with anyone .

3rd person pov

Mr jeon took jin to his new room and try to make him feel home and comfortable . Jin never left his room unless it is very important or he have been called to do so. Mostly he exit his room for having food with jeons. Jungkook never has dinner or food with jin as mrs Jeon didn't want jungkook to be infected by any mistake that can may be happened .

Mr Jeon is finding ways to disclose his promise to his family so that he can proceed the next step.

And that's how 10 days passed or can say that 10 days  of jin living with the Jeon . Now also jin is the same as the 1 st day when he come to Jeon mension ... mostly stay in the room , talk less and avoid eye contact.

Today mr Jeon desided to unveil everything to his family. All of them are sitting on the dining table eating there food . After sometime jin said to everyone that he is going to his room .
After jin exit mr Jeon speak to his family that he want to tell something to everyone so everyone become focus that what mr Jeon wanted to tell everyone.

Mr Jeon starts saying that you all know jin and his condition and his father is a closed friend of mine and that's he ask me for something as a favour as I promised it to fullfil it and the promise is to married jin with my son . Mr Jeon said that he wants yoongi to get married with seokjin.

Mrs Jeon
I can't believe that how can my husband promise something like that , I will never make this happen . I told my husband that I will never allow that poor and orphan kid to get married with my son .I don't want to destroy his life like that he can't get married to him . I will never let that boy to ruin my son life ...I will never allowed for this .jin doesn't match with my son stands .

Yoongi
After mom protest , I told my father that I don't want to get married I will never marry jin as I never think of getting married at this early in my life and I also don't know his he is stranger to me I will never marry to him

3rd person pov
Mr Jeon argued back and give various reason to convince mrs Jeon and yoongi for this marriage . Mr Jeon can't even think about breaking his promise that he gave to his friend .mr jeon not only conveniencing them for promise purpose bt he is also conveniencing them for jin future .he wanted jin to be happy and feel loved and get close to someone so that he can open up and talk his heart out.

Namjoon and jungkook has been standing there only listening the quarrel of three his brother and his parent. After arguing for 2 hours no conclusion has been drawn so brothers and parents left the table ang goes in to their  respective room.

Mr Jeon have been continuously trying to convince mrs Jeon and yoongi . Mr jeon have several fights with mrs Jeon and after struggling for 5 days mrs Jeon have a idea so she call mr Jeon in their room and  decided to unveil his idea to him.

__&____
Pls read this ff.
In you enjoy this then vote for it .
English is not my first language ☺️
_850words_