the life chapter 4

3 rd person's pov
Jin is sitting beside his father hospital bed .jin is scared to loose his father .he have been crying silently every night because he knows his father health has been going worsen day by day . He doesn't want to loose his father because his dad is the only one he have .

Jin has been taking care of his father completely but situation is changing in bad way. Jin father has noticed the change behaviour of his son . A  happy and enthusiastic jin has been left behind and make him thinner than before .

Jin father can feel that he will left the world soon and that's why he have made a decision for jin. So he decided to call his close friend which should have done way before .mr kim told  Mr Jeon to meet him in the hospital  .jin is sitting in front of his dad in a not so good condition he have a dark circles , puffy eyes and most of the all he is scared .

Mr Kim minho is worried about jin because there is no one apart from him to take care of him, no one is there for  help him. jin's dad send him to their house for freshen up because minho wants have a conversation with his friend Mr Jeon alone so that he can talk freely .

Jin
Dad told me to go home for freshen up and I didn't protest because I want to freshen up quickly so that I can go back to the dad quickly. I don't want him to be alone in the hospital by himself . I am very scarced , sad and tensed about my dad health .I want him to be healthy as before , I want him to be happy as before .

Mr Jeon
I got a call from my close friend minho and I can sense the uneasiness in his voice and I got worried about him so I quickly decided to visit hospital. When I went into the hospital I opened the door of hospital room and then there I saw minho lying on the bed lifeless .when I took a step closer to the minho bed I bumped into the door which make minho a wake .

Conversation between mr Kim minho and mr Jeon

When minho see his friend he gesture him to sit beside him. Mr Jeon was worried to see his friend condition . It's not like that mr Jeon didn't know about minho cancer ,he knows that minho is battling cancer from a very long time but he didn't know that his condition have been gone worse.

Mr Jeon ask minho about his health and he replied the way he is feeling . He told him that he will not be able to make it longer so he ask mr Jeon to help him . Mr Jeon thought minho is asking help financially so he agreed instantly .

But minho take mr jeon hand in his own and says that he want mr Jeon to married jin with his son so that he can not be left alone in this world, so that he can feel the happiness of complete family because he never has complete family since jins mother died when he was only 2 yrs old. Minho have been seeing his friend with hopeful eyes , the eyes which want answer desperately ,the eye which are pleading to mr Jeon .

And then mr Jeon promised back his friend to married  jin with his son . Mr Jeon knows jin very well , mr Jeon loved him , he is a sweet teen . The moment their conversation end , jin is standing holding the door of hospital room  looking the two men .jin greeted mr Jeon instantly .

3rd person's pov

Jin sits with the two men and have been listening their conversation and then minho breathe starts getting slower , he start struggling to take oxygen. mr Jeon hurriedly call doctor to check minho condition. The minho   gesture jin to hold his hand and he tell him that he make a promise with mr Jeon that jin will get married to mr Jeon son. He didn't replied back because he was busy in crying his heart out and mr Jeon heart hurt to see his friend  condition .

Doctor come and check minho and declared him dead which make jin crying mess , he is not able to digest this , he is hurt , sad , depressed and alone .

After that  mr Jeon said him to come with him to the Jeon mension bt jin says he want to stay in his flat till the funeral . So mr Jeon allowed him to stay there till the funeral .

Jin has been alone in his flat crying his heart out , he has been forget to eat his food properly ,he has a dark circle and puffy eyes . and when Mr Jeon come to meet jin on the day of minho funeral he got shocked to see jin's condition he have got thinner than before , his skin have been gone pale ,his eyes are puffy. So he decided to bring him in the Jeon mension at the same day.

_&_________
Pls read it and if you like it then pls vote.
English is not my first language so be easy on me and my mistakes.
_878words☺️_