the life chapter 46

Meanwhile at the breakfast table ,

Jin quickly goes down to the kitchen to made breakfast for everyone and especially for namjoon because soon he have to leave for the office . He is a little late today because he wake up late in the morning.

After sometime namjoon come downstairs for breakfast and notice empty seats beside table . namjoon decided to ask that for jin " why no one is there jin" jin replied "ummm.. I don't know ...wait I will call them " namjoon nodded his head and jin goes  towards yoonmin and taekook room and knocked and said " please guys come downstairs for breakfast". Both the couple replied that " we wake up late hyung ..we will be there in few minutes " jin said okay and goes towards namjoon.

Jin said to namjoon " they wake up late ..but they are coming in few minutes " namjoon nodded and said " they must have handover from last night drinking " jin quickly standup from the seat and bring pills for the Hangover of two couples and placed it on the table " don't worry ... I will give them pills for that" namjoon nooded his head and thought that jin is really very caring and selfless .

Jin thought about the earlier incident of his room .he thought that there is no chance that the younger couple applied medicine on his wrist because they are still waking up then there is only person who can do that is namjoon .he feels so happy that namjoon think for him , he feels butterflies in his stomach and his heart started beating fast like it always does around namjoon.

After sometime yoonmin come downstairs and started having their meal while giggling and pecking each other cheeks . Jin looked towards the happy couple admiring the bond of them and he is very happy for both of them . He thought what it is feel like to be loved by your partner , what it is feel to walk holding hands of your partner , what it is feel to be called of someone's and call someone as yours, what it is feel marrying someone whom you love with all rituals .

It's not like jin is complaining about something he really is not because he knows it was him who asked for simple marriage and it was arrange marriage so it's not like he is blaming namjoon or any one else for it . But he just wanted to feel all this stuff  . He wanted to be called as namjoon's and wanted namjoon to call him as his.

After few minutes taekook come downstairs one by one . Namjoon noticed them and said " yoongi hyung and you three be ready tonight ....I want to have words with you guys and especially you two (he said pointing fingers towards taekook ) ". Taekook nooded their head scarely because of namjoon strict tone. Jimin and yoongi also nooded and he already understand that what namjoon is going to talk .

Jin noticed something and asked taekook " why are you guys wearing turtle neck top " jungkook and tae panicked and immediately said at the same time " I am feeling little cold that's why hyung " jin said " but it's hot weather why are you guys feeling cold"  jin immediately standup and walk towards them and touched their forehead and asked " do you guys feel fever or something ?" Both shook their head as no.jin thought maybe they are having after effect of alcohol because it was there first time.  Jin then give all four of them pills for handover and then all started having their breakfast.

After namjoon left for the office,

Tae and jimin  is suprised to see namjoon strict tone for the first time . Jin have witnessed it before but he is shocked to see namjoon angry on his three babies and also yoongi. Jin have always noticed namjoon respectful tone towards yoongi it is first time he witnessed something like that.

But yoongi and jungkook already know this side of namjoon . Yoongi is elder than namjoon but namjoon is more mature and responsible. Yoongi is also responsible and protective no doubt but namjoon is more protective over his people . Jungkook have already experienced namjoon anger  one time so he is also very nervous. Jungkook knows that namjoon is scaring when he is angry. But no doubt he the sweetest in general towards his people.

Jimin is also very nervous . Taekook are the most worried people between every one there. Tae and jungkook both were avoiding eye contact with eachother others. Tae said " yoongi hyung do you know why joon hyung is sounding so angry ".  yoongi replied " hey don't be nervous ...its nothing " yoongi noticed jimin tae and jungkook nervousness. So he doesn't tell them the reason which he already knows , he doesn't want them to be more nervous than they already are.

________&______

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_812words_