the life chapter 92

His sudden action didn't get unnoticed by jimin. He turned towards yoongi direction and found him looking something on his phone.

Jimin called yoongi many times but he didn't responded. he was just frozen on his place while looking his mobile screen. Jimin come closer to yoongi and shaked him aggressively who came out of his shocked state.

Jimin said " What happened hyung....Why are you so shocked " . Yoongi hugged him tightly and said " Come with me ". " Where hyung " Jimin said.

Yoongi didn't replied, he just softly held jimin hand and brought him in front of mirror. Jimin confusedly follows yoongi . Yoongi back hugged jimin and kissed jimin on his neck and said " BABY WE ARE GONNA BE A PARENTS...WE GOONA HAVE A BABY".

Jimin clearly listened every word of yoongi but he was so shocked that he couldn't able to say anything but his eyes we're already filled up with tears , he was so happy and shocked at the same time.

Yoongi kissed jimin which bring him back to reality he was so happy and he cried hugging yoongi out of happiness. Yoongi said " Baby ...our baby is already 11 weeks .... I mean you are 11 weeks pregnant ".

Jimin said while still sniffing " But h-ow come I di-dn't knew hyung " . Yoongi said " Because Minnie you never listen to others.. I always told you to take good care of yourself but you being you" . Jimin said " Hyung please dont get start again...and i am sorry for being like this... Now I will listen everything you will say " .

Yoongi said " That we will see Minnie " . Jimin said while pouting " Hey don't you dare to doubt on my words ". Yoongi just shook his head and hugged jimin again.

IN LIVING ROOM .

All become so happy from the news , they congratulated the couple. jimin again cried, he didn't wanted to cry but his tears were rolling down on their own.

Jimin even said sorry to jin because he didn't listen his advice. Jin just ruffled his hair and said" he is very happy for them and for the new member  ". Everyone in the house congratulated them.

Yoongi told them all the details which the doctor told him when he talked him on the phone call. Doctor said him to bring jimin for checkup as some tests are important in starting weeks of pregnancy.

Of course they were already decided to visit a doctor even before doctor call.

NEXT DAY

Now jimin and yoongi were sitting in the hospital after some test which the doctor recommended them and now they were waiting for doctor in his office.

Flashback ( part where they took test)

Of course it was hard for jimin because he is really afraid of injections but it was more hard for yoongi seeing jimin all scared.

Jimin noticed worry on yoongi face and gave small smile to him which was clearly unsual , but jimin next word made him shocked. Jimin said " Hyung, don't worry now I am not much scared from injections "

Yoongi nodded and patted jimin head but deep down he knows that jimin is trying to become brave in front of him and jimin fidgeting fingers were proof of it but yoongi decided to not say anything.

Flashback end

Doctor come back in his office and said "
Everything seems fine with him for now and some results will come tomorrow so I will inform you about that. He is little weak but there is nothing to worry...just make him have his food on time  And let's go we have to do ultrasound ... And you will see your baby there for the first time ".