•20• TRIGGER WARNING

November 17th 2011

Me and Ross showed up late for school and went to our fourth hour.

"Do you think she told Britney?" I whispered towards him. He turned back in his chair and shrugged.

" I guess we're going to find out next hour." He whispered back.

•••

My insides were churning as we walked towards the cafeteria. I stood in line next to Ross getting slop piled onto my trey.

My eyes were darting everywhere.

I feel like... a slut.

"Will you relax, you're freaking me out." Ross whispered. I nodded and gave up focusing on Britney's wrath.

After paying for the lunch I went to follow Ross to the table, but I was stopped dead in my tracks by the clicking of heels coming and fast.

"You fucking bitch!" Britney approached me and slammed my trey up getting food everywhere. I was shocked and embarrassed, because I'm about to have my ass handed to me because I didn't keep my end of the deal up.

Then realization dawned on me.

She knows.

Britney seemed to remember also because she gave me a devious look.

"You thought that just because you've been whoring around, that you might as well do it with my boyfriend, right?" The lunchroom was now silenced and everyone was listening in on what she had to say next.

" Caspian, it wasn't my fault that your boyfriend was a freaking rapist. So that gives you no right to steal mine!" She shoved at me and I slipped in the food but I dragged her down with me.

"No one wants you! You probably forced yourself on Ross!" She yelled as we wrestled on the lunchroom floor.

"You're a home-wreaking slut! You pay guys to sleep with you! You have no fucking friends!"

"Shut up!" I got on top of her and punch her in the face, but that made her more livid.

"Should I fucking inform everyone why you're a phycotic bitch?" She yelled in my face.

"Don't" I said quietly with tears building up in my eyes. Britney pushed me off and looked around the lunch room.

"Caspian has bipolar disorder and she put a guy in jail claiming he raped her." My eyes flashed towards Ross who looked at me confused.

" You were all down for hopping in the sack with Rider in the first place, but you just went ballistic." She smiled so evilly.

" You're lying." I said through my teeth. Britney shook her head.

"Oh, but I whish I was." I looked at everyone in the lunchroom, there were looks of disgust and pity all in one. I looked back at Britney and struck her across the face. The echo of the smack bouncing off the cafeteria wall. I than ran, I ran until the school was miles behind me and I didn't know where I was.

But anything. and I mean anything is better than staying there.

•••
9:23pm Gas station. Locked in/flashback

"Miss? Are you alright?" The clerk at the gas station asked outside of the bathroom door.

I clawed at my face and began to cry.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy now. What does Ross think? Does he think I just made the whole thing up?

He saw me though. He saw me afterwards, he saw what Rider had done to me, he's read what Rider had done to me.