•6•

September 18th 2011
Saturday. I should be happy about that right? Would you be happy if you had to spend your Saturday with someone who pisses you off? Yes I'm talking about Ross. He's quite odd, sometime I can tell what he's thinking because I've been observing him. He always hesitates before opening doors like he expects something to jump out at him. He chews his food on the right side of his mouth at least 17-25 times. He sleeps on his stomach and before he goes to sleep he nuzzles his head into the pillow like a cat. He taps his foot in a certain beat that I can't get out of my head. He also bites his lip in concentration and spins his R ring around on his finger.
"Are you writing shit about me." Ross throws a piece of paper at me.
"Yes I am. Would you like to read it?" Ross' jaw drops.
"R-really? Are you sure?" I nod my head and hand him my journal.
Its strange seeing my journal in his hands. But oddly I feel happy. I couldn't help but start smiling at the fact that I do trust Ross enough to let him read a part in my journal. Hell I just might even let him read the whole thing if I'm feeling this amazing about him reading an entry!
"Give me your pen." I raised my brow and handed my pen to Ross. He starts writing something down in my journal, I was about to yell at him to stop but he held his finger up to stop my protest. I waited, listening to the pen going across the page. He kept looking up at me and back to my journal. "Okay, here." I grabbed my journal eagerly because I was excited to see into Ross' thoughts.
You crinkle your nose when you're confused. You bite the inside of your cheek when you think. You chew your nails when you're nervous. You cry while you're sleeping in the middle of the night and the only thing that will bring you comfort is your heart locket which you constantly grasp when you're upset. You always do a weird skip hop when you are going down some stairs. You fall in love with the characters in all of your books and write their names down in your notebooks or even on your homework. You hum when you are near water and you hate looking in mirrors because you are afraid that you will see your mother again. You glare at me when I touch your hair and you flinch when I touch your arms, wrists, and hands. You don't ever want people to see you with your hair down for some strange reason that I'm hoping you'd tell me. I have no idea why I notice all of these things but I do. You have been a great roommate so far... Don't screw it up. -R.S.L.
I looked up at Ross teary eyed. I couldn't help it, no one has noticed me like he has.
"You better not cry Cass, I'll have to do something stupid to make you smile." He sat on his knees in front of me.
"I'm sorry, i-its just you and your terrible hand writing that has things about me that I didn't even know. T-thank you so much Ross." I bring Ross in for a hug but he falls back on the floor taking me with him. His arms were around my waist as I still clung to his neck. He was laughing while I was trying not to cry. "Cass? Caspian?" He rubbed my back trying to coax me to look at him.
"Shut up and let me have my moment." I nuzzled my nose farther into his neck sighing, he started laughing making me squeeze my arms tighter around his neck to choke him.
"S-sorry, that tickled." I leaned back a little.
" What tickled? This?" I leaned down and started breathing really fast through my nose like a dog smelling a new person. Ross erupted with laughter as he kept wiggling beneath me.
"S-stop!" Ross rolled over pinning me to the wood floor.
"You weigh a thousand pounds!" I heave out. Ross just rolls his eyes and attempts to tickle me, but I just lay there with a blank face.
"You're not ticklish?" I smiled up at him.
"Just in a certain area, I'll give you a hint, its somewhere around my legs." Ross smirked at me as his hands trailed down my legs, he squeeze my thigh but saw my look of discomfort so he started trailing down lower. I think he noticed my breath hitch when he reached my knee. He smiled devilishly as he reach under my knee I bursted out with giggles.
"You're odd Cass." He kept tickling me and I tried to get my legs away from him. Ross gasped when my legs rapped around his waist. Then realization dawned on both of us when we saw our position. I let my legs drop while Ross sat up.
"Sorry." We both said at the same time.
"I feel... awkward and giddy at the same time... What does this mean?" I questioned Ross. He bit his lip, thinking.
"It means that you liked what just happened more than you want yourself to." I looked at the ceiling letting his words rave through my mind.
"I-I believe I did like it, now I'm all flustered thanks to you." I wave my hand to my face, fanning air.
"Cass! You have a visitor!" I groan at Mama Vi's voice at the bottom of the stairs.
"Coming!" I get up off the floor and readjust my shirt and glasses then start heading for the stairs.
And what I am greeted with at the door was a huge surprise.