•25•

January 26, 2012

"Just fucking kiss me already."

I snapped up out of bed breathing heavily. Ross stirred beside me reaching for my hand.

"Bad dream?" He asked groggily. I laughed lightly and plopped back into bed.

"I guess you could say that." I turned away from Ross to hide my flustered state.

"What was it?" His arms in circled me, spooning.

"Just us, a regular day, and then you go crazy." I played with his hand that on my stomach.

"What do you mean crazy? Quit being vague, I'm tired." He whined. I rolled my eyes.

"You kinda attack me, but I'm not scared, and then you try to kiss me but I always wake up before it happens." I tried not to sound disappointed , but I failed do to the fact that Ross began laughing.

"Let's just go back to sleep." He snickered making me growl.

"No, I want you to kiss me now." I squirmed to turn towards him, and he gives me a light peck, which wasn't anywhere near as intense as that one in the dream, but, being tired I dropped the subject.

***

January 28, 2012

"And you'll be with the design crew." I groan at Britney as she walked off backstage.

I walked towards the design crew to see they were decorating a gazebo on wheels.

"Uh hi? I'm Caspian, the new girl on the design team." A girl, who I think is a junior stopped working on the gazebo to greet me.

"Hi I'm Susan Gully, Danny has mentioned you before." She smiled brightly at me and sat back down on the step to the mobile gazebo.

"We're just sanding this down before glossing it for the play." I nodded as I observed it.

"Uh, what play are we doing again?" Susan laughed behind her hand.

"Mrs. Wardmen is in love with the Twilight saga, so we're doing Twilight for her before she retires." I nodded slightly and looked at the gazebo.

"Call backs? Who else tried out?!" Everyone turned to see Britney looking at Miss Altum, the drama teacher, lividly.

"Well, our flyers about tryouts didn't exactly go around the whole school, so I had plenty complaints about people who wanted to be in it." Miss Altum evenly, despite the go to hell look Britney was giving her.

Britney surprisingly just sighed and stormed off.

"What part did she try out for?" I whispered to Susan.

"Rosalie." She snickered. I laughed with her, because from what I've read in those books Edward describes Rosalie as a person who takes her looks very highly.

I was about to make a joke to Susan but her face dropped from its smile.

"What is he doing here?" She asked bitterly.

I turned to see Ross walking through, looking all around in amazement.

" I have never been back here." He smiled at me when his eyes finally rested on me and I smiled back.

I walked towards him and led him away from the group I was with so I could talk with him in private.

"Why are you here? I thought you went home?"

"Well, I was going to, then I remembered that you might need a ride home, and I would've been to lazy to pick you up later. So here I am. You can thank me later." He smirked at me and I slapped his chest playfully.