•16•

October 26th 2011 8:17 pm she's been out for eleven hours...

"So she just blacked out?" I scrunched my face at the sound of yelling.

"Yeah, it was weird but I think she's okay." I try to open my eyes to see who's making all the noise but my body won't allow me to do so.

"How long hasn't she been eating?" The person lowered their voice down to a whisper.

"Ever since the court trial." the other whispered back.

"Ross?" I tried to say but it just came out as a groan.

"Cass? Can you hear me?" I nodded my head slightly and cracked my eye open being blinded by the light in the room, I put my arm to shield myself from the light. And I retraced my thoughts trying to remember everything that happened, and my eyes widened in bewilderment as I sat up quickly.

" Shit,shit,shit,shit!" I pulled at my hair and dragged my head down my face.

"What's wrong?" Ross grabbed both of my arms forcing me to look at him.

"I-I, I missed the fucking phone call, I was supposed to get a call from my mom. Fuck!" I hit the mattress in anger.

"They said they'd try next week, November 4th or something, your fine." I sighed and laid my forehead on Ross' shoulder.

I jumped away from Ross at the sound of someone's throat clearing.

"How are you feeling?" One of the other guys from bumpy roads asked. It was Danny, the one with the dreams of becoming a photographer.

"My head hurts like hell." I rubbed my temples and he smiled at me, making his dimples pop.

"I'll go get you some aspirin." As soon as he left and closed the door I punched Ross in the shoulder, hard.

"Ow, What the fuck?" He rubbed his shoulder and gave me a shocked expression.

" What did you tell him!? Why is he being so nice to me?" Ross rolled his eyes.

"He came in here to ask you a favor when I went to go get a snack and he kinda panicked when you didn't wake up and when I came back in he was about to give you mouth to mouth." I cringed making him laugh.

"But, you told him about how I haven't been eating." I frowned.

"I had to, what other explanation would there be for you being exhausted to where you pass out?" I looked down upset. He lifted my chin up. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he started to lean in, I was leaning back but once I heard the doorknob jingle I shoved Ross off my bed.

"Woah! Are you okay Ross?" Ross wiped the shock expression off his face and stared at me apologetically.

"Yeah I'm fine, just lost my balance I guess." Danny seemed to believe him. But Danny's attention was soon focused on me. I was too distracted by what Ross almost done to hear a word he had said.

"I'm sorry, what?" He laughed and handed me a water bottle and aspirin.

"I just wanted to know if you'd be okay with doing a favor for me."

"That depends on what of is." I stare at him quizzically.

" Can you be a model for my photography portfolio?" I gasped and Ross made an indescribable sound making me and Danny to look at him, but Ross acted as if he wasn't listening.

"Model, but why me?"

"I'm not going to lie, you're stunning" I blushed and Ross scoffed.