65

"So, next week is the last day of school, anyone want to share what your plans are for the summer?" One of the therapists from the other house joined us for dinner tonight, I didn't know that would mean we would have a group session during dinner. Everyone looked at each other pressing each other to say something when one of the newer members spoke up, talking about a summer job.

I hadn't really thought about summer plans. I mean it is the summer before my senior year, did I really want to spend it taking college credit classes?

And I still have yet to receive a response back from Rider. Some days I regret it, but others I just want to get this over with, I want to start my senior year off as the best year, so that means getting rid of the people from my past that made me feel insignificant. And of course I didn't tell Ross, just for the sake of not stressing him out, he puts it on himself to care far too much. And that's when I noticed he put his plate up early, hardly eating anything.

I tried to will myself to let him be for a moment, but I gave up fairly quickly, excusing myself before cleaning off my plate too and heading up stairs. I'm a fairly nosy creature, so of course I was curious about his mood. I have a problem really, it's almost as if I look for trouble when it comes to Ross. Sometimes I feel like I cause him the most stress in his life. I mean , we've been good for awhile now. But when I tell him about the whole letter to Rider, well I haven't quite thought of the outcome just yet. But I wasn't about to let him tell me what to do.

I found him laying face down on his bed, I leaned on the door frame studying him for a second. How his blond hair was was disheveled, and his feet hung off at the end. My stomach still did small flips just thinking about how someone as handsome and... Sexy as him could possibly ever love me. He was a gem. I mean, he's sweet, kind, understanding, he spoils the shit out of me. He makes me feel wanted and warm and beautiful. And most importantly he makes me happy.

My head hit the frame as my cheeks warmed suddenly, the butterflies in my stomach went into overdrive and my lip found its way between my teeth and I looked him over again. This time actually ogling him, and his stature. His shirt did little to hide his muscular back, which thanks to all the sports he participated in he wasn't the lanky boy I saw when I first came here.

His biceps were straining against his t-shirt cuffs as he was holding a pillow underneath his head. His head was tilt to the side, making his jawline more prominent. And his abs. My god, he has never been shy about showing off his body. He always gets dressed in front of me just to see me squirm trying not to look at him. It's defined to the max, and his v line, almost looks as if it were air brushed on, but one accidental touch that happened months ago confirmed that this Adonis is all too real.

 It's defined to the max, and his v line, almost looks as if it were air brushed on, but one accidental touch that happened months ago confirmed that this Adonis is all too real

(You're welcome xD)

He turned over laying on his back and he jumped as he saw me in the door way before sighing

He turned over laying on his back and he jumped as he saw me in the door way before sighing. "I was just about to text you." He breathed out. I walked towards him cautiously. Measuring myself emotionally before sitting on the bed and leaning down towards him to kiss him.

And I was okay.

I was more than okay, I was ready, and if it wasn't going to happen now, then when will I feel this way again? He kissed back seeming a bit distracted but I kept going on until I was laying down beside him, poking my nose at his neck as I gave it small kisses, and an experimental lick which Ross squeezed my arm in surprise.

"I-I was wanting to talk to you." He stuttered. I pulled my leg over, resting it over one of his, still kissing at his neck before I started running my hands over his chest.

"I'm not really up for conversation at the moment." I whispered in his ear as I slipped my hand into his shirt as he tried to grab for it.

"It's kinda- it's important." He gulped and finally I just swung my leg over his hips, successfully straddling him. And my hazy mind finally cleared as I looked him in the face for what felt like the first time, I felt my cheeks redden as the awkwardness came back to me in a flash. I looked down nervously, the butterflies turned into bees and words just started tumbling out of my mouth.

"I need you, I-I mean I want you, if you want to, b-but if you're not ready it's fine." My hands went to my hair, the temperature was slightly rising as I just wanted to be sealed whole. "Oh god, this went better in my head." I sighed as Ross laid below me, I could tell he could get it, but he needed me to say it. "I'm trying to say, that, I'm ready, and that I love you." I focused on my hands and I got chills as Ross' hands trailed up my arms, stopping at my jaw he pulled me forward making me gasp slightly.

"I love you too." He whispered, kissing me and pulling back all too soon. "You're sure about this?"

I'm sure about you.

"Yeah, 100%." I snorted then blushed, making Ross laugh.

"Well, do me a favor." He said quietly and my fist clenched in his shirt at his sultry tone. "Shut the door."

•••••••

Idk if I want to write smut, I don't think I'd be good at it considering I myself have no experience (shocker?).

I'll consider it. No promises. But if you want to write smut I will 100% use it in a seasons book I have coming, which is AWR through holidays and deleted chapters and such.

Also a big ass brown recluse spider crawled on my arm as I was writing this chapter, and now I have plans to burn my house down.

Love,

Aliah