•50•

IF YOU'RE A 1D FAN OR A PHAN GIRL, CAN I INTEREST YOU IN MY NEW FANFICTION "These Things." ? I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER BUT JUST TAKE MY HAND, I'LL GUIDE YOU THROUGH IT LMAO.

October 27th 2012

This week at school has been brutal for me and Ross, well mostly for Ross.

Since everyone found out about our living conditions everyone has been complete dicks. Why do kids have to be so cruel like this, belittling anyone for slight differences? I mean, just because you're in a foster home it shouldn't be a judgement on your character.

Our parents' failure to be good parents shouldn't be the cause and effect of being taunted at school.

"I'm not going today." I said quietly as our alarm blared through our room.

"Why?"

"I'm tired of it. If it weren't for your little football buddies then we wouldn't be in this mess." I spat and Ross rolled his eyes.

"So what? You're going to let a couple of kids get to you like that? I thought you were better than that." He retorted making me glare at him.

"You and I both know that I can't afford anymore stress in my life, so fuck off."

"And you think I can?" He asked heatedly. "I've been through shit too, the world doesn't fucking revolve around you so get your head out of your ass already and lets go to school."

"No." I pulled the blankets over my head. "Go to all of your teammates and joke about screwing your "sister.""

Ross laughed a little at the sister comment and shifted off the bed.

"Fine by me, might as well let people believe I get action, instead of letting them know how are sex life is as existent as our love for our parents." He went towards the closet while my eyes widened in shock.

I whipped the blankets off of myself and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Ross asked but I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off." I slammed the door behind me and made my way towards the basement.

"Cass?" Piper was just walking out of her room, already dressed and prepared for school.

"Hey, can I crash in your room for today? I'm not feeling too good." I lied.

And it's as if Piper was a freaking mind reader. "Stay in there as long as you'd like." She said quietly making my cheeks redden.

She knows how on and off me and Ross used to be before we started dating, but it's a little embarrassing that we still struggle to communicate now that we're dating.

I merely just nodded towards her and went into her room, a place where Ross is never allowed. Actually, none of the boys are allowed down here.

So I was safe, to mull over what Ross had said.

That last time that me and Ross had kissed, I felt different, and if he hadn't stopped it, who knows what would've happened.

And he told me he's fine and that he understands why our relationship isn't going to go to that level so soon.

Or, at least I thought he understood. Why would he throw something that he knows I am incredibly insecure about in my face like that?

This is the exact reason why I never wanted to admit that I loved him.

Because once I did, I let all of my walls down, and that just presents an opportunity to destroy me.

Why is he so gung-ho about going to school all the sudden anyways? He's done nothing but complain and the one day I do he turns it around to say that I am weak for wanting to stay home, and that's complete bullshit.

If I don't want to endure senseless comments from students about how my parents never loved me, then I don't fucking have to. So my attitude is justified, but him throwing my insecurities in my face isn't.

•••

"Hey, can you hand me that pencil over there?" Ross said from the other side of the room and I grabbed it a threw it at him harshly.

He caught it with ease and kept humming and tapping, writing some weird ass melody in his head.

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to write." I asked but Ross scoffed.

"So am I." He argued.

"Then go somewhere else, might I suggest off a cliff?" I quipped.

"Ha-ha." He deadpanned before shutting his book. "Didn't want to be around you anyways." He grumbled making me laugh.

"Grow up." I turned back towards the desk but I heard Ross sigh.

"Me? Are you fucking serious? Says the girl who just hurled a fucking pencil at me just mere minutes ago. If anyone is childish here it's you!" He threw the pencil on the ground and I smiled in mock amusement.

"Oh yeah?" I turned and looked him in the eyes letting the words tumble past my lips. "At least I'm not pathetically still trying to grasp onto my parents approval.

"At least I have parents!" He shot back in my face making my blood boil.

"Ones who don't give a flying fuck about you! You their fourth child left here to make a man out of himself because he was too busy doing stupid shit over there. I mean, you were complaining about having to keep up an image?" I scoffed. "But you're so good at maintaining a fucking image that, those douche bags you actually considered friends never even knew the real you." I became quiet. "I don't even know if I know the real you.

"Keeping up an image? You're the one to fucking talk. You're all fucking bark and no bite, you make all of these half assed threats and never follow through." He was like a ticking time bomb, each second we were closer to an explosion I felt it in my heart.

"You were raped for crying out loud."

Boom.

He said it, he said the exact words that could make me regret ever bearing my heart to him in the first place.

"Wow." I said and I sat on the bed exasperated.

Ross seemed to be coming to as he was playing all of the things he's said over in his head.

"Cas-"

"Don't." I held my hand out silencing him immediately and I brought my hands to my temples trying to figure out what the fuck went wrong.

"Look Caspian, I'm sor-"

"We need a break."

••••••••••••••

OHHHHOHOHOHOGHHGG SNAP

heller, it me ;)

I am back from the dead (I got writers block + school is a pain in the booty BUT IM PASSING ALL OF MY CLASSES WITH A'S AND B'S AND A 3.4 GPA YEEEEE)

Side note: I almost accidentally deleted this story, y'all it was so close. Well actually it was my little sister bc she had my IPod in her grubby little hands.

And yes I type this whole thing on a 4th generation IPod, I also edit pictures with it :D I'm such a dino

-Aliah