62

"A-are we." My eyes started watering up as I began to talk. "Is this it? Are we breaking up?"

"No,no,no, babe. I love you." He pulled me in for a hug, the center console was digging into my side.

"I love you too, but- I mean our futures." I cried. "We're not going in the same direction. I don't want to hold you back from something this amazing, you deserve to be able to do anything you want, I-I don't want you to worry about me."

"And you think breaking up is going to fix this?" He grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me a bit as I kept crying and his eyes were watering terribly but he wasn't letting one tear fall. "Caspian, I will always worry about you, a-and
I just got you back." Finally he let the tears go and he buried face in my neck. "I don't want to lose you again."

"I don't either, but, it's going to hurt worse when the day comes." I said quietly. Ross leaned back and wiped his tears away then did the same for me and he shook his head and laughed a bit.

"It's going to hurt just as bad if we do it right now." He started snickering his eyes were still teary. "But we have some time to decide what we want of our futures, I mean, I haven't even been offered anything yet, we still got time."

I nodded my head and breathed out loudly trying to reign in my tears. "But the second you've made your decision, you have to tell me, okay?" Ross nodded his head quickly and gave me a chaste kiss and leaned back in his seat and he continued to snicker.

 "But the second you've made your decision, you have to tell me, okay?" Ross nodded his head quickly and gave me a chaste kiss and leaned back in his seat and he continued to snicker

And after minutes passing, I couldn't help but start laughing with him as I kept sniffling. "W-why are you laughing?"

Ross shook his head and wiped at his eyes again and rubbing his hands on his legs as he kept shaking with laughter. "Y-you scared me pretty bad." He breathed out slowly, only to begin laughing again making me sigh. "We almost broke up over college, and neither of us have decided where we're going yet."

"I think my outburst was building up for a bit." I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry I jumped the gun."

Ross looked down at me and kissed me again making me practically swoon

"Alright." He said pulling away. "Let's get home."