•59•

"And that concludes my presentation on why we should stop gendering inanimate objects such as deodorants, razors, colors, and toys." I collected my papers and went to go sit back down in the auditorium, rolling my eyes at the stunned silence.

This was one of my semester finals, create an orientation to persuade the audience to agree with you. And it wasn't until now that I had known I was going to have to speak in front of my whole graduating class. I looked around the room at people whispering to each other and writing things down on their note pads.

"Aye psst." I looked behind me to see only to get kissed on the cheek by Ross.

"Jesus you scared me." I whispered kissing him back and he smiled at me.

"You did great up there, your competition doesn't stand a chance." He fixed my hair so I wasn't in my face before jumping over the seats so he could sit with me in my row, me and him were the only two on the right side of the auditorium.

"I don't know, Caleb is pretty good at this kind of stuff." I shrugged my shoulders and Ross pulled me into him as he put his arm around me.

"But you're hot. You already got the whole football teams vote, see look." He pointed towards where his team sat and just in that moment on of them were gesturing towards their chest, imitating large breasts.

I looked down at my button up, rolling my eyes because one button came undone.

You know, I had just assumed I had stopped developing last year, but nope, I grew a pants size and a cup size since last year.

"Why didn't you tell me my "girls" were out?" I smacked Ross on the back of his head.

"I thought you wanted it like that, I'm not one to judge." He shrugged.

And he's really not. After a few close calls and hot make out sessions, I've come to find out the Ross is really... Modest.

And sometimes I feel like he's more nervous than me when it comes to intimacy.

And no, we haven't done it, yet. And this time it's not because of me, but because of poor timing.

It's not like we plan when it starts to get serious, it just kinda, happens. And when it does it ends fairly quickly, either because he has practice, or someone calls. And each time I'm both relieved, and frustrated.

But when it happens, it happens.

I'm not afraid anymore.

•••
"Oh come on, what he did was dirty, of course free wifi in school would win more votes." Ross tugged me back towards him as I was about to get into his car. "In my eyes you're a winner." He stood over me, I had my head tilted up just to look at him. He's grown at least two inches making him 6'1 and it bothers me now, because I'm a whopping 5'0.

I put my head against his chest. "I don't feel like a winner." I muttered.

"Let's go celebrate. We passed all of our semester finals, we deserve this."

I pushed away from him sighing. "I have to read for my lit class."

"And you have all of spring break for that." He argued making me roll my eyes.

"Alright fine, where are we going." I got into his car messing with the radio before looking back at Ross who had a suspicious smile on his face.

"Justin and Connor are throwing a party tonight." I grimaced.

"Of course they are." I grumbled. "Well we can go there, just make an appearance, but afterwards can it just be the two of us?"

"Okay, I promise." He intertwined our fingers before pulling out of the parking lot.

•••••

"You promised." I said quietly to myself, watching along with everyone else as Ross and some friends were having a push-up contest, it may be hot to see Ross exerting himself like this, but I'd much rather witness this while we were alone.

It was nearing 120 push-ups by the time I decided to head to the bathrooms.

High school parties is still a new development for me. I mean I don't mind it if Ross was with me and we just hung out together while he was with his friends.

And another development is having the entire girl population of our school being terrified to get near me, because you see, although Britney has gone and left us all to a prestigious school in California, her memory, and gossip still lives on.

I am rumored to be crazy about Ross (partially true) I'm an overprotective girlfriend who doesn't let him interact with any other females, and if any of them do I will "slaughter their ass."

The creative ability of this school never ceases to amaze me, and yet when it comes time for it to really shine where it matters most, instead of my personal life, they completely bomb.

I just barely got the door shut to the bathroom as my phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Is this Caspian Graber?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"This is the Johnson police department, there has been an accident and we believe that one of the persons involved could possibly have relations with you, and I would like to ask if you could come down and identify the body."

My blood went cold and suddenly I was fighting to keep the phone in my hand.

"Miss Graber? Are you still there?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm here." I swallowed trying to get my words out. "You said Johnson police department?" I asked shakily gripping onto the counter for support.

"Yes ma'am, if you could please come within the next twenty-four hours that would be great."

"And if I don't?"

"Then we'll have to put the body in an unmarked grave."

I sighed. "I'll try to get there as soon as I can officer." I said before hanging up and looking at myself in there mirror in disbelief.

"You couldn't even make it a couple of measly months without something harrowing happening, could you?"

••••••••••

Sup.

Next chap is chapter 60 so I'll be answering the character questions.

You know the drill.

Questions for Caspian

Questions for Ross

Questions for any other character

Questions for me

Thanks for 120k views, it means the world

Love,

Aliah