61

"And three pointer scored by point guard, player number 12, Ross Lynch!"

I covered my ears as people beside me blew their air horns, and blushed as Ross winked at me before getting on the defense. And some girls above me started freaking out thinking that it was for them.

"Did you hear about the scouts from Colorado?" One guy yelled to another and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah, Lynch is definitely getting that scholarship, no doubt, I mean, star athlete on almost every team, good grades, good attitude despite the home life he apparently had. He has it in the bag, but I heard that there's going to be a big fight for him, who knows though, he might not even go anywhere in the states, he might end up going to Europe for pro football, just like Jackson." I felt my chest tighten, and suddenly I was standing to get to bathrooms as quickly as possible.

I had a feeling this would come, that guy is right. Ross is the perfect candidate for any college... Especially overseas.

Mama Vi started all the juniors on their applications from the very start, and she said that each of us are going to get a scholarship because believe it or not most of us are actually at the top of our class, and even more unbelievable, I am number 3 out of 324 students in our junior class.

Out of no where a big heard of people rush into the bathroom, at first I panic, but then I realize that the game is finally over.

I waited out in the locker room hall along with parents and children watching as each player came out, showered and changed into fancy attire.

My breath hitched as Ross came out next, his hair was brushed back, and he was wearing a maroon button up with a black bow tie and black slacks, I broke into a smile at the sight of his converse he came closer to me and pulled me into a hug kissin...

My breath hitched as Ross came out next, his hair was brushed back, and he was wearing a maroon button up with a black bow tie and black slacks, I broke into a smile at the sight of his converse he came closer to me and pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead.

"Good job." I mumbled. And Ross chuckled pulling back to look down at me.

"Thanks, me and the boys were going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings." He gave me a quick kiss then we linked fingers walking to his car.

"It's your turn for the aux cord." Ross said as we got into his car.

"Right." I just brought out my phone and hit shuffle, turning it down so it was background noise so I could think.

"Uh oh. I know what this means." Ross joked reaching over to poke my cheek. "Get out of your head, it makes you sad."

I slapped his hand away. "I'm thinking about college." I mumbled.

"Oh." He cleared his throat. "Uh, my coach told me about these scouts from Colorado in the crowd tonight." He looked over at me then back to the road. "You think I have a chance?"

"Ross, they only went there to watch you." I grumbled slightly. "These guys said that there's colleges all over the US and even overseas that are going to fight for you."