•36•

May 22, 2012

After crashing in the hotel room for a generous amount of time (me and Ross get to share a room, but we each have our own bed, and after hearing the snores from Vi no one will be in the mood for naughty things as she snores like a tornado in the room next to ours... she keeps the dividing door open) Me and Ross decided to head down to the lobby, now you know this is a pretty basic hotel but the decor makes me feel like I'm royalty or something.

I've never really done stuff like this, considering I've only stayed at Motels, which were just closets with beds, that was back during my aunts concert craze when she took me along to practically hitchhike to see these crazy heavy metal bands.

Mosh pits are no place for an eight year old...

"Do you wanna swim?" Ross asked quietly.

I haven't been able to look at him properly ever since I read what he fucking wrote. I've been so aware of my actions now just trying not to do "cute" things or whatever.

"Swimming?" The ideas intrigued me, I never really swam much as a child due to the fact that there was no one to swim with... my floating skills aren't the best. "Yeah sure what the hell." I shrugged and me and Ross sluggishly made our way towards our room again. I've never had her lag either.

Wow, someone shoot me because I'm making myself depressed on how much I've missed out on as a child.

But at least I'm experiencing these things with Ross.

Hmm.

Alone with Ross. That sounds, nice. Not just alone, but alone with Ross. I mean honestly what would my life be like without this kid?

What would've happened to me if I just stayed with my aunt and never went to bumpy roads? I'd probably just still be with Reed.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Ross ask beside me as we made our way back towards the pool.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I was just thinking." I shook my head and laughed. "My head is a mess right now."

"Well, how about we do this thing again. We're not allowed to talk about anything troubling while we're in that pool. Got it?" He smiled down at me and I looked away from him shyly.

"Sure. Just a heads up, my swimming isn't the best, so don't try to down me." I snorted walking past Ross into the pool room.

I sat my towel down at the table and Ross just flung his shirt of and I froze in realization.

Technically Ross has seen me naked considering he was there right after I've been raped, but not counting that this is going to be the least amount of clothing he's seen me in.

And I'm not a colorful person, so this black bikini is quite bland, a-and I'm thinking way to far into this. He thinks I'm cute anyways.

I grimaced as I remembered what he wrote but I shook my head as I pulled my top of over my head. And I took a deep breath before pulling off my track shorts.

"About time."

Before I had time to process what was happening Ross had flung me over his shoulder and was charging towards the pool. Now any other girl would've done mock protest, but no, mine were real.

But my screams were cut short as Ross jumped into the water.

I felt a surge of panic run through me, I just told this little fucker that I suck at swimming and yet he just gallops over to the water and tosses us in.

I kept struggling and as soon as I reached the surface I gasped for air, and I felt him squeeze me. And when I looked down to see he was cradling me.

"What the hell!" I bursted swatting at his chest. He fired back by dunking me in the water really quickly and immediately I stopped my attacks. "You're mean." I pouted.

"And your cute." He responded kissing my temple as he finally let me go when we reached the four foot level.

"I'm really not though." I shook my head and looked away from him. "I'm not cute, I'm Caspian. I'm sarcastic, witty and rude. Not cute."

Ross tilted my chin up to look at him and I studied how his hair was pushed back, and water dropped down from his chin.

"I think Caspian is cute though." He said simply and I rolled my eyes to grab his hand that was holding my chin.

"You're cute for thinking that." I grabbed his face in my hands and pulled him in closer. "Its dangerous to use a word like that around me. I hate it, it makes me sound soft."

Our lips were an inch away and I could feel his breathing get shallow. "What's wrong with soft?" He rasped. "Soft is warm, comfortable, saf-"

"Weak." I cut him off and I was about to go in for a kiss but he dodged me and kissed my temple and I planted my lips on his chest.

"You're not weak, being soft around someone you care about isn't a big deal." Ross tried to reason.

"Going soft means being venerable, and being venerable means the potential to just get destroyed again." I sighed. "Just forget it."

Ross leaned back to look at me as he shook his head. "I just really want you to trust me. I love you, and I'd never intentionally hurt you." Ross chuckled a bit and shook his head. "I'm being 500% serious."

I looked down at the water for a bit mulling over his words.

Why am I fighting it? Why am I still so defensive? He just called me cute, and I turned it into him calling me weak.

Man I'm so paranoid.

I sighed defeated and rested my head against his chest.

"I give up. I'm cute."

•••••••
OKAY I JUST POSTED MY R5 CONCERT EXPERIENCE AND JUST A FAR WARNING IT'S COMPLETELY UNEDITED