67

"What was it like?"

"Honestly, it was awkward, but, in a good way." I picked at my jeans that were ripped at the knee. I shook my head fighting off a smile. "I mean, it's not as if the whole world had shifted and I was suddenly glowing, but it was just... Bliss."

"I'm really happy for you."

I sighed. "Thanks Piper. I'm happy for you as well, hope things work out with this Elle girl."

"It better work out, I didn't spend half a year pining after her for nothing." We both laughed. "Speak of the devil, I have to go she's calling."

"Godspeed, Piper, godspeed." I hung up, looking over at Ross who was still holding an ice pack over his rip cage after getting hurt at practice. "How are you holding up?"

"I would be a lot better if you were by me." He held his other hand out for me and I rolled my eyes, carefully curling up to his uninjured side. "Done gabbing about our sex life?" He poked my nose and I hid my face in his chest.

"That depends." I mumbled.

"On?" He urged making me crack a smile as I came out of hiding and pecked his cheek.

"If you give me more material to gab about." I put my leg over his and he chuckled.

"That's going to have to wait a bit until I heal." He tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

"Let me take care of you." I leaned down to kiss his neck but he turned his head away.

"As much as I'd love that, I can't." He sighed, sitting up carefully. "Someone from Florida is coming to talk to Vi today about a Scholarship."

"And why am I just hearing about this?" I sat up beside him crossing my legs on the bed.

"We both said to talk about it when we've both made our decisions," he shrugged. "I haven't made mine yet, just want to see what he has to offer."

I sat looking at my side of the room, the pictures that decorated the wall were from Danny, some he randomly took of me, some I'm with Ross, or Piper, or Vi. I liked them because I was never alone in one.

"Florida is nice." I said quietly. "Not that I've ever been, but it seems okay, why else would Disney world be there?"

"You're panicking." Ross placed his hand on my knee and I shrugged.

"These decisions," I looked at all of the pictures of me and Ross again before finally looking at the real thing. "need to be made soon. I mean, summer is only a week away and when summer hits, that's when I'm making my decision. So I'm prepared, for once in my entire life I just want to be ready."

"So soon?" He asked and I just merely nodded. "Oh." I looked up at his tone raising a brow as he smacked himself in the forehead. "Shit." He hissed.

"What?"

"With practice, and you, and homework, I forgot to tell you something." He rubbed his eyes with the heels of his hands before looking at me and sighing. "I was planning on going somewhere for the summer." He seemed hesitant.

"Oh, well that's fine, it's not like we're connected at the hip or anything." He still wasn't continuing so I rolled my eyes. "I'm not that crazy, you can go have fun without me, I'll survive."

"It's just-" He was spinning his "R" ring around on his finger, an obvious sign of anxiety. "I was planning on seeing someone."

"Someone." I repeated. "Care to explain?" My agitation was growing by the second.