•31•

May 10th, 2012

"Wake up! Today is the day!" I sprung towards Ross, who groaned. "We have to get ready, so you can drive the three hours you poop face."

"You're the poop face. Go away." He said, putting his pillow over his face. I glared at him before pinching his thigh harshly.

"I will drag you out that door. Paramore waits for no one Ross, so get your ass in that shower or I will take this lovely gift you have given me and take Mama Vi with me." I said in a false sweet voice.

Ross got up and looked at me for awhile, and kissed me. "Only because I don't want Vi to meet Haley before I do in this life time."

"Is that why you got me the tickets?" I laughed. "If she made a move on you would you leave me?"

"Yeah." Ross said with no hesitation in his voice making me shrug, which made him confused.

"What? I would leave you in a heartbeat too if someone as hot as her made the moves on me. Your not the only one mister." I stuck my tongue out at him as I went towards our mirror to actually curl my hair.

"You never curled your hair for me." He pouted.

"Get in the shower, we have to leave here in 30 minutes so we can drive for 3 hours then wait for the gates to open for another 3 hours." I looked back at Ross in the mirror, as he was gathering his things for a shower.

"Thanks for this... really." I said quietly making him freeze.

"It's nothing... really." He responded shrugging as he walked out of the door, but he paused in the doorway.

"I'd do anything for you." He breathed out. I was so moved by his words I almost dropped my curling iron on my lap.

I turned towards him quickly, trying to make the red go down in my cheeks.

"Geez, what's with all the mushy-ness?" I asked embarrassed.

"Well, you have your days where you remember bad events, and I have mine... Lets just leave it at that." He was about to leave but I stopped him again by calling his name.

"Please tell me, I mean, I've opened up to you all these times, and its still like we hardly know each other." I set the curling iron down and went towards him, placing my hands on his cheeks.

Ross backed away from my touch sighing. "Please don't pry. I'll tell you when I'm good and ready." I stood in shock for a moment but he softened the blow by kissing my forehead.

"O-Okay. Sorry." I said apologetically. Ross simply nodded before sauntering off towards the bathroom, and as soon as he shut the door I groaned and grabbed at my roots in frustration.

After that whole Macy's fiasco I've been doing some serious thinking about my relationship with Ross.

Coming to conclusion that we may have jumped into a relationship to soon.

I mean, Ross knows a lot about me, because he's fucking nosy, and I can't shut my trap.

But I hardly know about Ross other than the fact that he has shit parents, and ignorant siblings, and killer drawing skills.

And I was starting to worry.

He has all this shit on me.

And I don't know if our relationship would ever get to the point where we know everything. But if we do, we would both have the ammo to destroy each other, and that scares the shit out of me.

I'm so used to fighting for relationships that I am fucking terrified of someone to fight back.

And I am no match for Ross, and I never will be...

What if we aren't right? What if this is just a huge heartbreak waiting to happen?

How do people fucking do this? How can someone have so much trust in a person?

"What's that smell?" I was snapped out of my thoughts seeing Danny opening his door from across the hall.

Panicked I looked towards my curling iron to see smoke billowing around it.

"Shit, the curtains!" I was about to go get it but Danny pushed me out of the way, but accidentally tripped, dragging me down with him. We collided to the floor in a tangled mess of limbs both groaning in pain.

"What the fuck Danny! I had it covered!" I tried to get my head off his chest but my earring was stuck to his shirt.

"Get you hair out of my mouth." He was making spitting noises trying to remove my hair from his mouth.

"What the hell is happening?" I froze at the sight of Ross' bare feet and I gazed up to see him in just jeans, water drops still covering his chest.

"Thank god! Unplug my curling iron!" I yelled. Ross laughed and unplugged it then looked back at us accusingly.

"This was all Danny's fault. His clumsy ass tried being a knight in shinning armor, and now my earring is stuck to his shirt." I explained frantically.

"Sit up." He commanded. And Danny sat up abruptly making me squeal, and I stopped making noises as my face ended up in Danny's crotch.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I screamed, pulling back quickly, my earring coming out and clattering to the wooden floor. I then glared at Danny as he looked at me with wide eyes. "Get out!" I punched him in the arm, ad he seemed to snap out of it as he scrambled to the door.

As he slammed the door shut I stared at the floor in silence going over what went down in a matter of fucking minutes.

"I'm utterly humiliated." I covered my face with my hands with embarrassment.

"So, I take it your not curling your hair?" Ross asked amused.

"Fuck no, my curling iron can rot in hell." I bit my lip, trying to contain my laughter, and Ross did the same.

And before we know it, we're both hysterically laughing, and Danny joins in from across the hall.

•••••
This is just part one, I think the concert might get three chapters.

So I might not get meet and greet tickets bc my dad wants to go to New York City bc he wants to enter in this competition to get signed to Sony records, and I want to help him raise that money...

It should be totally worth it... especially if he takes me along xD

But I still get to se r5 perform so yeah xD