•77•

Q&A

Q from @allnightshor for me the author : Do you want to write an R5/Ross fanfic with me.
A: ¯\_()_/¯ I don't know if I'd have the time honestly, but I've been working on a contest for a collab wattpad account, just have to iron out the details before I announce it.

Q from @mda2603 for Me: Did you dye your hair cause it looks lighter on one side.
A: lmao yeah, I just decided one day to bleach it because I was bored, so I just have a random blonde streak in my hair, a lot of kids at school started bleaching their hair after I did though xD

Q from @mda2603 for Ross: How are you just going to kiss Caspian, then push her out of your car??¿

A: to be fair, me pushing her out of my car is far less harrowing than her completely ignoring me for almost half a year, only to show back up to tell me that the whole time I've been thinking about her and missing her, she's been trying to forget me with another guy. A scraped elbow is nothing in comparison to how she broke my heart.

Q from @I__love_R5 for Ross: Ross, don't you think you were a little too harsh on Caspian? I mean to be fair she didn't know.

A: Harsh would be me hitting her with my car after I pushed her out. I'm not justifying my actions towards her as right, but I don't think you guys are seeing this from my perspective. I love her with all my heart. But I'm not going to destroy myself over her any longer than I already have, I respect myself far too much to do that...

Q from @I__love_R5 for Caspian: Do you regret being with Keith? Do you really want him, and are you actually over Ross?

A: I don't regret spending time with Keith. The only regret I truly have is giving up so easily on Ross, I mean, I know I said I was tired of fighting, but when you really love someone, you never stop fighting, because when there's nothing to fight for, is it truly love?

Q for Piper from @I__love_R5: Piper! What's been going on with you? How are you feeling about all of this?

A: Sad to report that me and Caspian have drifted apart. I don't know, now that we're not under the same roof it's hard to hold interest. I'm actually on vacation in Cabo with my family, and as an early birthday present they got me a dog, his name is Queso, and he's a yellow lab.

Q from @I__love_R5 for me: Are you still making that collab account?

A: yeah, time just isn't on my side lately though :/

_____________

Going back to New York was the hardest thing I have had to endure. Just knowing how much I hadn't known really fucked with my head. I had went back with every intention of making a clean break. But now I'm leaving more in love with Ross than I was before, and what makes this worse is when I got to the JFK airport, Keith was standing there, an expectant smile on his face and I just couldn't help but break down.

He silently comforted me and I accepted it because I am terrible human being, I was dreading telling him everything.

He didn't ask for it, but as soon as we were at my dorm, it came like a pot of water that boiled over. I was a blubbering mess, recalling every single detail of the story of Ross. And he just let me talk while he still comforted me.

"And then, h-he kissed me, I mean, I thought he was going to hit me, no he wouldn't do that, but I just wasn't expecting him to kiss me, but it ended as soon as it started and he pushed me onto the assault and drove away." My hands went to my face to block out the sad look on Keith's face.