Chapter 34- Back in the Dump

Fwoosh          

Standing in front of my house; old, run-down, western and dark, I remind myself that this was the only place left to go. I don't have any money on me, and I was in too much of a stress and hurry to pack anything. I'm literally bare except for the clothes on my back. Wind blowing the strands of hair onto my face, I push them behind my ears and trudge towards my house. Finally, a small relief is brought to me from escaping the cold, harsh wind outside into my cold, less-harsh house. Still. 

Taking a step inside, a creak sounds under my foot. Taking a look around, I see that everything is mostly covered in dust. There's no bugs, which is a good sign. But it seems like the people who came to look at it... left behind a gift of takeaway rubbish on the table. Finding out that my bin is filled to the top with more trash, I realise I have to leave it on the table because there's no where else for it to go. Letting out a groan of annoyance, I trudge upstairs. Let it be said, that wasn't any better. 

Looking around, I find the remains of cigarettes, empty drink bottles, and more trash. Street teenagers really made a mess of my house, huh? Great, the second floor is worse than the first. Narrowly avoiding a puddle of vomit, I parkour the way to my room, dodging clothes, ash, trash, food wrappers and broken glass. Eventually collapsing onto my bed, the feelings of having my only home utterly and completely trashed sinks in. Just how long am I going to stay like this? Will it be like this forever? I don't even have a car, and the University's in the city. I don't even have my uniform. And the likeliness of Soraru or Mafumafu coming to bring me my things is impossible. Once the tears come, they won't stop. Rolling over in my bed and covering my shaking body with a dusty blanket, I softly cry myself to sleep.