Chapter 50 - A Tour?!

I hope they ease up soon when this whole fuss is over, I think to myself as I reach the teacher's lounge. The sooner the better. But just as I'm about to open the door, someone grabs my hand.

Looking down and regaining my composure from the shock, I see a small, dark browned-haired girl with a fixated gaze on me. She's wearing a bright yellow dress white kid shoes with bows, and hair parted to the side with hazel eyes.

"I'm Kaori! I want a tour of this University!" 

I blink, dazed and in disbelief. 

"Sorry, could you say that again?" I ask her.

"I'm Kaori-chan, and I want a tour of this University!!" the little girl said, stomping her foot in frustration.

"I'm going to be attending this place when I grow up - so I need to know where everything is!!" 

I smile at her words, in spite of myself. She reminds me so much of ###, and the three of us are doing this for her and her sister's sake too. There's no reason not to refuse - and it's early in the morning as well.

"All right," I agree to Kaori. "Although I'm new to this place as well, so I don't know where everything is. Are you sure you still want me as a tour guide and not a teacher or student?" 

Kaori just gives me a pink-cheeked grin. 

"It's okay!" She replies gleefully. "If that's so, we can learn and get lost together!" 

I laugh, and let Kaori lead the way. Maybe I can waste a little time.