Chapter 57 - Friends....?

Half an hour later, we're still arguing. 

"How about we storm the place?" 

"Mafu-kun, please, no!!" 

"Well, we're not making any progress just standing here, are we?" 

"Aagh!!!" 

Just as I'm about to tear at my hair, Soraru springing forward instinctively to prevent it; a lady dressed in a white doctor's coat seemingly appears and starts walking towards us. 

"Hello! Did you need anything?" She asks, a warm smile on her face. "You've been standing on our driveway for a while, so I wondered!" 

"Uhh...." Me and Soraru say in unison, scratching or heads. Luckily, Luz speaks up.  

"Ah, we're friends of Daichi-kun's," Luz says in a smooth voice, going up to return the lady's smile. "We just wanted to visit him, is he in?"

"Oh, I'm sure he'll be back soon so come in! Sakyo's not home either, so it'll just be the four of us." Yako says, indicating for us to follow her. Obediently, the three of us do so. 

"You, you three know Daichi-kun?" The lady, whose name is Yako, enquires

We're sitting on the white, comfortable couch and she's on the black chair, legs crossed. 

"Sort of..." I murmur. Before either of us can say anything, I nearly jump out of my skin as I hear the door open and a familiar voice call out. 

"Uwah!! You three came to visit me!!"