Thanks for 9k

HELLOOOOOOOO
Author here~!! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
I'd like to say thank you to all my readers - I'm very glad you're enjoying the story of the Student and the Singer!! It means a lot to me ( *°▽°* )

Once again, this special will have two parts, so let's start!!First, a drawing of Kirika-chan~ I did it last night ^^

Secondly, the final part of 21.5 you've all been waiting for - will ### find a way to defuse the situation and calm Mafumafu down? Or will she have to knock him out, or worse, kill him so she can escape? Find out now!!

Chapter 21.5 - Part 3 (FINAL)

And he has the knife in his hand

###'s standing in front of me like a deer in headlights - she's really scared, isn't she? A smile spreads across my face, I can't help it. I'm not doing anything wrong, am I? My mind flashes desperately.

She can't leave me, I won't let her...!!

Mafumafu smiles at me, tilting his head just as he had done 30 minutes ago before he had hugged me, the knife held comfortably in his hand.

He really is a sociopath, I think to myself. I grip the mallet in my own hand, forcing myself to make eye contact with him so I can silently slide the weapon behind my back. Then, he walks forward.

"That's right, ###-chan. Look at me~" Mafumafu murmurs, tilting my head up so I'm completely locking my eyes with his empty violet ones. I glare at him, not letting my guard down despite the closeness. He giggles.

"Ahh, that's what I like to see..." He sighed lovingly. "That defiant look in your eyes, although it's too bad you'll never escape."

As he hisses out that last part, I feel like now is a good idea to use the mallet. Moving my hand to swing, Mafumafu notices immediately and grabs my wrist.
"Ghhh!!" I yell, as he grips it tightly. I can feel my bones in that area sting. He scoffs as I grimace from the pain.

"You were going to use this mallet on me, right?" Mafumafu asks, before laughing hysterically.

"YOU WERE GOING TO USE THIS MALLET AND HURT ME?! HUH?!" He shouts at me, before laughing again.
I try to back away, but he pins me to the floor, both our weapons clattering to the ground.

Panting, Mafumafu stops assaulting me for a moment and catches his breath. Preparing for the worst, I realise that I'm too tired to fight. If I do end up killed or have to stay in Mafumafu's house forever, at least I won't have to worry about University. I close my eyes, pursing my lips.

"I'm.... Sorry." Comes Mafumafu's soft voice. I open my eyes.

Leaning over me, Mafumafu's cheeks are red as tears gently drip down his face, before streaming out at a fast pace.

"I-I'm sorry I hurt you, ###-chan..." He whimpered, before hugging me and burying his face in my shoulder.

"I-I just don't want to lose you to Daichi-kun, I don't want you to go....!" Then he starts sobbing, apologizing between tears. Although his sudden change in mood unnerves me, I hug Mafumafu back, trying to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, Mafumafu-san. I won't leave, I'll be right here so don't cry."

Mafumafu smiles at me, and for a while we stay, willing the world to be right for just a bit.

So there you have it, a good ending! I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing (・∀・)

For now, good-bye!!

The Student and the Singer will return next Friday! Please look forward to it!!