Chapter 49 - Undercover

Walking through the spacious interior of Osaka University, I shiver slightly - it's cold today.

Believe me, I would leave if I could. I never wanted to go to Uni, much less somewhere like Osaka. But I had to come here to find ###. 

###, I think to myself, can't helping but to smile. Such a nice girl, but too serious. Maybe I could take her out on a date...

Or not, Mafu would probably kill me... He's obviously head over heels for her, so she's off limits for me - too bad.

But then again... 

"So, Luz-kun will go to Osaka University - where ###-chan and Daichi-kun go together, into the teacher's lounge and pass himself off as Daichi's cousin

"So, Luz-kun will go to Osaka University - where ###-chan and Daichi-kun go together, into the teacher's lounge and pass himself off as Daichi's cousin. He'll say that he wants to visit him but doesn't know his address, and once he gets it, he'll go out and back into Soraru-san's car. Then the next day we'll arrive at his house with the police." 

Soraru raised an eyebrow. 

"It seems a bit reckless." He said hesitantly. 

"Well do you have another plan without attracting public attention?" I retort. "This is our only chance!" 

Soraru went silent, and Luz raised his hand. "I'll happily go along with it, Mafu-kun"

"Yes, thank you Luz-kun!" I exclaim, exasperated. "At least someone's listening to me!" 

Soraru sighed. "Fine, I'll go along with it. Let's all meet up at your place tomorrow."

I hope they ease up soon when this whole fuss is over, I think to myself as I reach the teacher's lounge. The sooner the better. But just as I'm about to open the door, someone grabs my hand.