Thanks for 8k reads

Hello! Thank you for 8k reads!! I'm really happy, so thank you! I'm glad we got this far~

Here's a drawing of Daichi-kun! I hope you like it!!

Secondly~ A lot of you wanted this, so here you go!

Chapter 21.5: Part 2

"You wouldn't wanna do this the hard way, right?"

Feeling my body freeze in terror, I hear Mafumafu coming up the stairs. He still thinks I'm up there, good. Coming out from behind the couch, I take a moment to catch my breath. I need to get out of the house now. But as I silently pull on the door, it won't budge. It's locked shut - Mafumafu must have taken security measures beforehand. Silently cursing, I hear a loud thump and rumble from upstairs. He must be looking in the closets. There aren't many places to hide - both me and Mafumafu know that. It's a very small house.

Just as I'm thinking of this situation as useless and letting Mafumafu find me, an idea suddenly pops up in my head. 

I'll play Mafumafu at his own game. 

Quietly opening the kitchen drawer, I look for something that's not too sharp, but can do a lot of damage. My gaze immediately sets on a solitary mallet. There isn't much in Mafumafu's kitchen drawer, so my guess is that he probably doesn't cook much and has microwavable food and instant noodles instead. 

Suddenly, I nearly drop the mallet as I hear Mafumafu stomping down the stairs. He's here. My heart races, and all my calmness goes away. I don't know how strong Mafumafu is, or the damage he can do. Feeling this set in, my mind fills with fear. The footsteps stop, and I assume he's gone upstairs again. But as I start to move, I gasp and stop in my tracks. 

Because standing there, not moving, is Mafumafu.

And he has the knife in his hand.

Okay~~ I hope you enjoyed double gifts!! The last part will come for 9k, thanks so much for your support!

The Student and the Singer will return next Friday, please look forward to it!