Chapter 69: Back to Normal

It's been three months since what happened. 

Mafumafu's career has gone back to normal; the rumours have been cleared up, and surprisingly enough, his fans seemed to hear him out very quickly. We're also dating now, which his fans know as well - they're very supportive of our relationship, thankfully. I live in his house now, taking my course at the same time.

Soraru released a video explaining what happened - which has over 1M views, and even Kirika talked about it on her story, it's gone viral. As for the Furuichi family.... I haven't heard of them or Daichi ever since. As the break started, I haven't had a chance to see him. But I'm going back tomorrow. If I do see him, I'll just walk past and ignore him - he doesn't deserve my attention, not after what he did. And.... It'd be better for the both of us.

Walking through the automatic doors, I look around

Walking through the automatic doors, I look around. This is where it all started, this is where I met Daichi.

Striding down the hallway, I tell myself that this is a new beginning - this is my chance to restart. I have a new life now, and by God I'm not letting anyone ruin it.

Yet all thoughts melt away as I stop in my tracks.

Because in front of me, stands a familiar blue eyed man with dyed blonde hair; staring at the the full-glass pane as he grips his bag strap.

Daichi.