Thanks for 10k reads

Hello!! Author here~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!! I'm honestly so amazed and proud that my story got this far <:D

It also ranked high into Mafumafuxreader pretty early, which surprised me back then, I wasn't expecting it to get known because looking back now, my writing was a bit... messy compared to then ;;

But it's okay!! It's much better now and I can use actual paragraphs aaaaa

Anyways!!

Enough of my rambling, let's get on to the vampire AU that a certain someone suggested~

(Author note: To this day I have no idea why I included literal SAKYO FURUICHI from A 3 ! in here, please forgive the 2020 me and think of him as a different man.)

THE STUDENT AND THE SINGER: VAMPIRE EDITION

"So, how's University going?" Kirika asked, sitting opposite to me on the couch.

"Okay, I guess." I respond, trying to plan out what to say to my older sister, "Daichi-kun's helping me in my studies, classes and lectures are going well."

"Daichi as in Daichi Furuichi?" Kirika sits up, suddenly interested.

"Yeah...?" I answer, confused.

"His dad Sakyo Furuichi's a businessman, and his mom Yako Furuichi's a nurse who's really good, I think." My sister says. "How'd you get mixed up with him?"

I didn't mix up with him, it's more like he got mixed up with me., I say to myself silently.

"He kinda just.... Went up to me while I was waiting outside the hall for a teacher to come back when I was registering." I answer Kirika, who nods.

"Ah, I see."

Just then, there's a knock on the door. 

"Kirika-nee, did you order make-up again?" I ask her, half-joking.

"No, I didn't." answers my sister, brows furrowed with a confused expression on her face. She gets up to answer the door, and out there is a masked, yet recognisable white-haired person. I feel my stomach drop.

"Hi, is ###-chan here? I came to pick her up." He says, voice muffled by the black mask on his face. His violet eyes swivel to me.

"Uh, yeah. You know her? Are you her boyfriend?" Kirika questions him, turning to me briefly with a grin on her face. I roll my eyes.

He chuckles.

"I guess you could say that, but we're just really close friends." He says cheerfully. Kirika lets him through, and he comes over to me on the white couch.

"Come on, ###-chan." Mafumafu says, gently taking my hand, his grip icy cold.

"I'm hungry." He says, in a significantly deeper, quieter tone so that Kirika can't hear him. His violet eyes seem to glow slightly.

"Y-yeah, I'm coming." I reply, praying that Kirika doesn't notice the minor rise of panic in my voice.

She gives me the human equivalent of a lenny face as Mafumafu leads me out of her apartment and out onto the street. I groan and roll my eyes back at her. If only she knew what he really meant.

"Where were you? I was starving the whole day and you were gone when I woke up." Mafumafu asks me, snarling as soon as we're in his room.

"I left you a text." I shot back, taking off my shoes and going down the hall quickly to put them at the door before returning. "And don't I have the right to spend the day with my older sister?"

"You're the only human I can drink from!" He angrily replies. "Don't you know how weak vampires are during the day? I need you here!"

"As your personal drinking station?" I retort, can't helping but to smirk. Mafumafu glares at me, then pushes me to the bed with surprising strength.

"sHEEEEESH!!" A neighbour shouts from the house next to us. It's a middle-aged guy with an afro and a mole under his right eye. "Things are about to get SPICY!" He says, with a big grin on his face.

Mafumafu rolls his eyes, and with a snap of his fingers, the blinds roll shut. Trying to wipe the grin that Mafumafu's crackhead neighbour passed on to me off my face, I let a few giggles leak out.

"Ah~ So you think this is funny, huh?" He asks me, and all traces of mirth are wiped from my expression and mind. Mafumafu clears the hair out of the way on my neck and pulls down my sweater slightly, breathing on it makes my body shiver.

"Not laughing now, are you?" He asks, in a sweet voice. He chuckles when he sees my petrified expression.

"Don't worry, I'll make it enjoyable for the both of us."

AND SO!!! I hoped you all enjoyed this pictureless,,,, but still interesting story! I was stuck at the beginning, but it flowed, and I was laughing a bit at the end! Author will now go~

The Student and The Singer returns next Friday, please look forward to it!!