Chapter 35- A New Morning

"###-chan!"

"###-chan, get up!"

"Gh... Huh?"

Blinking my sleep-grit filled eyes, I wipe them to find Daichi's beautiful ones staring back at me. He's wearing a baggy brown jacket with a tight white shirt, black pants and navy blue sneakers that go with his thin, black collar. His attire is seriously cute. 

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask him, still in a daze. I comb my fingers through my hair in an attempt to fix it and look presentable. 

"I could ask you the same thing!" Daichi exclaimed. "What is this dump you're living in?!"

"Hey..." I protest. "It's not my fault a gang of teenagers trashed my house. It looked much more better." A part lie, there was bills and takeout everywhere. 

"Whatever!" Daichi says cheerfully. "We just need to get you someplace safe and sanitary, okay? To my house we go!" Before I can say anything or protest, he grabs my hand, helping me up. "Come on, ###-chan! You can have a shower when we get there!" Daichi jokes as he pulls me along down the hallway.  Surprised, there's nothing I can do but dash after him.

"H-hey, slow down! Daichi-kun!" I yell, my voice echoing in the empty and trashed house. Jumping and dodging the bottles and paper on the ground, he just laughs. 

"C'mon, ###-chan! A little morning exercise never hurt anyone!" Daichi calls out brightly as we run down the stairs.

"Daichi-kun!! This is dangerous!! Daichi-kun!" I protest, but no avail. Desperately trying to keep up with him, a rat skitters by.