Chapter 59:

Chapter 59:

Daryl's View

Getting in Beth's truck, I look at her. Something is different about her. She looks fresh or renewed to how we were or weren't. I've never seen her so beautiful and alive. As I buckle up and Beth gets in the driver's seat, she leans over and kisses my cheek. I look at her shocked and she bites her bottom lip before she turns back to start the truck up. As we head out of Atlanta, Beth hums to the radio and I notice something's different...her perfume. When we stop at a red light, I unbuckle and scoot next to her. She does a quick double take of me and then focuses back on the road.

On our way back to Macon, I know of a hunting cabin around the back woods and whisper in her ear to turn down the dirt road. She does as I say and the blizzard outside whips around the car.

"What are we doing?"

"Yer sister has Jackson tonight, right?" I saw straight forward.

"Y..yeah." Before she can go on, I unbuckle her from her seat and pull her from the truck. Carrying her over the drifts of snow, We get to the cabin and I quickly shut the door. Setting her down, I build a fire and toss her a warm blanket. Sitting on the barely used couch, she looks at me full of confusion, yet excitement. "Wha..what are you doing?"

"Shhh..." Going to her, I press a finger to her lips and I know my eyes alight up. She raises her eyebrows and bites her lip. Straddling her lap, I take my jacket off now that the fire has heated up the whole cabin. Grabbing onto her jaws, I kiss her dominantly and hear a deep moan in her throat. I smell her perfume again and it drives me crazy. "That perfume is fucking turning me on so much."

"It's new..." She shyly squeaks out as I kiss her collar bone and neck. My hands play in her hair and she arches her back away from the couch as she moans deeply, which arouses me more and more. "Daryl..."

"Shhhh, Let's not speak baby....let's not ruin this with words." She nods her head in compliance and I move off of her and start stripping her down to nothing. When she fully unclothed, she reaches out and touches my throbbing aching erection.She strokes me through my jeans and I just lean forward and kiss her continuously .

Taking my jeans off, we get to work in no time. As I move over top of her, I push deeper and deeper into her sex and she moans with eminent pleasure. She can't keep from arching herself off the couch as I feel her constrict around me and cum shortly after. I finish up and we're at it again as if we had a rewind button, only with every turn, more and more pleasure is found.

Finally finishing for the third time, we lay on the couch, her on top of me and us both under a large, thick throw blanket. Sighing, I feel my chest restrict and then a few tears falling to my chest. Looking up, I see her tears welling up and flowing down her cheeks to my chest.

"Jitter Bug, what's wrong sweetie?" Pulling her up to my face, I sit up against the big couch pillow and look at her with shallow eyes. "Beth...did I hurt you?"

She doesn't answer, but smart harder as if she were a waterfall that never stopped flowing.

"Honey...please talk to me."

"This was wonderful...I...I just don't know what's wrong with me." Her tears strike my chest an they feel like fatal wounds.

"Nothing's wrong with you baby...yer perfect." She laughs a bit and scoffs at the comment. She's always been this way- doubtful of the truth- I just with I knew what was wrong. "What did I do?"

"I wish we were like our old selves...we never ha to try to impress each other or try to get the other to feel special. This stupid perfume makes you crazy about me, but it makes me sick to my stomach." She says disgustedly then continues. "And this whole stealing me away to make love... It feels forced and attention seeking... this just...huh, it isn't us."

"Honey, if you don't like the perfume, don't wear it. And I didn't steak you away to make love...I asked you to pull down this road so I could make you feel play he passion we used to have." Shutting my eyes, I'm not blind to the fact that our marriage had become loveless since my dumb actions. "I just want us to be who we were when we weren't trying for babies, or to impress the other, or to even just feel like we had to, ya know? I just wanted us to feel that pang we had when you stumbled into my bed that night after prom and told me you loved me."

"But you said you didn't feel the same that night...its pointless trying to go back to how we were in that moment...you didn't love me..." She sad tearfully.

"Honey I loved you more than anything...you meant so much to me that I couldn't hurt you by saying I love you and then leaving. What if I didn't come back...I almost didn't. But that night was the night I fought hard to make myself repress all feeling...but holding you at night and through the morning brought my heart into the race." I look down into her shimmer eyes and try to read her. "I just don't wanna stop racing."

A few tears prick up in my eyes and she wipes them away with her thumbs and then kisses my lips tenderly.

"You haven't lost me yet..."