Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

Beth's View

My head hurts very bad as I wake up to the bright bedroom. Looking over I find Daryl looking up at me, with Moose in his lap.

"Mmm, it's so bright." I mumble and Daryl gets up, lowering the blinds.

"Morning...How's the hangover?"

"Hurts...what happened?"

"Well, I got home, you were drunk. We went upstairs and you sucked my dick, claimed you impregnated me, I gave you lap dance I front of the other women, out them to bed, then you to bed."

"Oh god...how much did I drink?"

"Well there is no more alcohol in the house. All of you ladies drank every once of it...so a lot." I hide my face in shame and he rolls over, pulling my arm off of my face. "Hey, cutie. It's okay...I had fun."

"Daryl, I'm sorry, we got out of control."

"Hey, no one got hurt. We had fun." He kisses me and I push my face into his neck. "You're adorable when you're drunk. You know that?"

"Stop. I was a mess... I hate drinking."

"Why? Feel terrible?"

"No. I felt great. I want to feel like that all the time...which is really bad."

"Haha, honey, I love you."

Getting up, we head down stairs where women are scattered across the living room and guest rooms.

Daryl start making coffee and I sit at the island holding my temples as Daryl gives me some Advil for my migraine. Looking at him, I can't believe he's such a great guy.

"Did I really want to impregnate you?"

"Oh no, you claimed you did. and as we went to bed, you said we made the baby happy. You kept kissing my stomach."

"Oh no... haha."

"Really, it was just cute." Coming over he hands me a cup of coffee and kisses my forehead.

"Oh shit! Today's Merle's wedding! Shit! These bitches gotta get up and leave!"

"Nah it's okay, you girls can just hang.

"Daryl, I'm going to the wedding..."

"You don't have too, it won't take long."

"Daryl, if you're going, I'm going. Besides, Merle's my family too." He gives me a sad look and I don't understand. "Do you not want me to go?"

"No I do...I just figured you'd wanna sleep after last night."

"Bugga Bear, I'm gonna be fine. Let me just wake these women up and get them rides home."

"Okay."

After getting up my girlfriends and getting dressed in a red strapless dress, I find Daryl waiting in his suit, which makes him look fucking sexy as hell. As we drive to the wedding reception, something seems to be on Daryl's mind, but I don't know what.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah." He keeps focused on the road, until he finds the driveway to the white house that is owned by a golf course.

"Okay...if you say so?"

"How's her head?"

"Fine." Getting out, we head inside, he goes to Merle and I find a seat on the groom's side. Looking at the bride's side I spot, Carol's daughter, Sophia, who is about twelve. It's weir thinking Daryl could've been her father... I don't even wanna think that way. I see the men come out and spot Daryl right next to Merle. I can't help but think this will be us in in about two weeks.