Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

As I back up to my bed, I over estimate the distance, and trip over the edge, falling to the fluffy cloud surface. Looking am up at him, I can't believe this is happening, mostly because I am still a virgin. It's not that I never tired to have sex, it's just I haven't had a boyfriend since high school. Slowly taking off his tie, his eyes never leave mine and his fingers slowly and seductively go to work unbuttoning the first few buttons. He stops when he notices I'm still sitting stationary on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He still seems playful, but mindful now.

"Ye...yeah. I jus... I've never, ya know." His eyebrows raise and mouth almost completely drops open, but catches himself before he embarrasses me.

"That's okay, Bethy." He gets on his knees in front of me when he notices I'm losing myself again. "Huh, we don't have to do this. It's been a long night and yer obviously..."

"Stop...." He gives me a concerning look. Reaching forward, I bravely unbutton more of his buttons and slip his tie over his head and tossing it to the floor. Getting his shirt open, I place my hands on his chest and feel his smooth skin. "Do you want me... or need me?"

It was a tough question for anyone. If he wants me, he simply wants sex from me, cause he hasn't had it in a long long time. If he needs me, then he needs me as a person and not as a body. But ya never know what he'll choose.

"I need you, Beth." Leaning forward he kisses my lips again for the second time tonight. I let a moan release when I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip and I let it enter my mouth and explore around. I suck on his bottom lip and try to remember why Zach and Jimmy use to love making out with me. He soon moans and his hands slowly unzip my dress. Gently pulling it from my body, I'm just happy I wore matching adorable underwear. Not like it would matter to him. Leaving go, he gets back to the floor and unbuckles my high heels and sets them under the bed.

I stay near the edge of the bed as he kisses and touches me all over, slowly and gently. Unhooking my bra and then takin off my underwear, I feel fully exposed to my long time best friend. I stop him however. I too, want to have the fun in undressing him. Pulling his shirt off an then his pants, he's standing in front of me in his navy boxers. I can see how aroused he is and try to imagine what it's gonna be like.

"You okay?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"Yes. Yes, just... nothing." I smile and he knows how nervous I am.

"Just relax, Jitter Bug. It's okay." He says gently as he pulls his boxers down, and steps out of them. Seeing his penis up close and personal for the first time, with any man, is scary, yet curious to me.

"Yer...yer so...big." I say almost non-audible. He smiles at my comment and steps a bit closer. "Can I... can I touch it?"

I am so nervous I can't stop whispering. I can only imagine if this would've happened in high school, with my family in the house.

"Do whatever you want. I'm not gonna stop you, baby doll." Slowly reaching forward, I gently grab him in my hand and inspect and prob each part of his large friend. Small grunts and moans escape his mouth. I gently stroke it and enjoy hearing him moan even more. When I stop, he looks down at me and kisses my lips. Sitting back in the middle of the bed, I give him room to get on and he does. He comes up behind me, and feels my stomach in his big wide hands. When his hand falls on my breast, I gasp in surprise. But soon he places his hand between my thighs and then I really gasp and flinch. "Shhh, it's okay. Trust me, Jitter Bug."

"O...okay." He keeps touching down there, rubbing my clitoris with his finger and then his thumb. Suddenly, his finger slips inside of me and I jump a bit, but calm down when he kisses my neck. Kissing me, he continues to finger me and soon I feel myself feeling different. I arch my back so my sex pushes his finger deeper inside me. Suddenly he pushes another one in and I moan louder. Leaning forward on my hands an knees, he moves his fingers in an out of me with a wet ease. He moves them faster and I spiral out of control. My head is spinning and I feel on top of the world and float, when he removes his fingers. Pulling me back, he makes me face him and he kisses my face and then each of my breasts. Holding my hips, he prompts me up and then slowly lowers me on his big dick. I gasp and let a small cry out as he enters me all the way.