Chapter 17:

Chapter 17:

Daryl's View

Waking up to small licks on my face, Moose is laying right next to my face licking me. I look over toward Beth and she is playing with his tail, because he's hitting her in the face with it. Catching my eyes, she smiles and sits up, wincing as she does. 

"Sore?"

"Oh yeah...but I love it."  She scoots closer to me and plays with the black velvet ears of the puppy before giving me a sweet kiss. "Morning..."

"Good morning. What do yo wanna do today?" I can't help but purr with anticipation of spending the day with this beautiful lover of mine.

"Hmmm, we can see the town. I haven't been here yet so we can eat breakfast, go for a walk, and then come back here and I'll make you dinner." She winks at me and then places her pouty, soft lips on mine and moans slightly as I move toward her neck. 

"Sounds like a plan, Baby." Getting up, she slowly stretches out of bed and winces, before walking toward the bathroom.

"If you wanna join me...I'll be in the shower." Her voice is low and sexy.

"I'm gonna take Moose out real quick and feed him. Take yer time." I jolt from bed with the dog. Throwing on just boxers, I sprint down stairs and out to the lawn. Putting the dog down, he quickly complies with my haste and does his business. Heading inside, I plop him down in the kitchen and pour food and water into a bowl for him before racing back upstairs. Opening the bathroom door, I fly in, removing my boxers with ease, before slipping into the walk in shower. She's already in there, singing, and wetting down her thick blonde hair. Going behind her, I kiss her shoulder and feel her down the front. I'm already excited and she feels it. "Let me bathe you."

"Mmm, please." Taking the soup, I put in here a few days ago, I lather her hair up. She has her eyes closed and holds onto my waist . As I rinse the soup from her hair, leaving it silky beneath the water, she comes close to my body and stretches on her tip toes to leave my lips wet with want. Taking a loufa, I start gently scrubbing her body up and down. Getting between her thigh, I slip two fingers in her and continue with my other hand to scrub her clean. Tilting her head back, she moans as I continue pleasuring her. "Ooo, Daryl..." 

I keep moving inside her, stretching my fingers just enough to graze over her g spot over and over again. It's too much for her, I know, but I don't stop. Soon enough I rmove my fingers and I slip into her, picking her up so her legs are around my waist, I back her up to the warm wet tiles of the shower. I slide in and out and she simply moans with pure elation. We've never done it like this before, but she can't hold back her normal thrust against me. I keep moving in her, quickly building her and my own orgasm. So the whole bathroom echoes with our moans. 

"Cum for me...." I say as I continue thrusting into her while kissing her neck and her lips. I feel her starting to clench and contract around me. I harden even more as I prepare to release. Giving her another thrust, she cums around me. Pushing a few more times, I push my face into her neck as I spiral out of control, cumming inside her again and again. "Ahh, oh baby. Mmm, I love you."

"Ah, huh... Daryl, you have been cumming a lot more than usual lately... huh....yer lucky I'm on birth control." She huffs into my neck as she kisses my neck and jaw. 

"Right? Haha, I love you, but I ain't ready for that."

"Haha, yeah, way too soon for that shit." She kisses me a few more times, before I lower her to the tiled floor of the shower and hold her until I know she's ready to stand on her own.. Pulling out, I hold her close, looking into her eyes and feeling her breathe on my chest as she lays her head against my chest. "Let's get dried off and get breakfast."