Chapter 34:

Chapter 34:

Beth's View

Getting in the driveway, Daryl shuts off the truck and sprints in the cool October rain to my side of the car. Opening the door, I get under the umbrella and dizzily walk into the house. Moose is the first to come and great me once Daryl gets me upstairs to our bedroom.

"Moose, don't jump up okay. Stay down." Daryl says and knows exactly what I'm gonna want. He leaves back down stairs and then comes back with Koda and hands me him.

"Baby!" Taking the small pup it cries and I just nuzzle it against my face.

"I'm gonna bring in the bags." Daryl says and leaves. He's been weird lately. Not like the week when I got shot, but weird as in...well clingy and un-Daryl like, but also distant to some extent.

"You need help?" I ask and he turns back in the doorway and shakes his head.

"No. You need to rest, Baby. Jus, uh, just play with Koda, Sweetheart. He missed ya." He winks and then leaves. Looking at the puppy, he's nuzzling my hand and Moose gets up on the bed and lays beside me.

"What's wrong with Daddy, Moo? Huh? What's wrong with him?" Moose looks sideways and then back up like he said I don't know. "He's crazy."

It takes a few minutes before Daryl comes back up stars with a cup of water and my pain pills. Coming to the side of the he sits down and hands me the cup and then pours out two pills. Placing them in her hand, he holds Koda and pets the happy puppy, who's tail is going fifteen miles an hour and he's wiggling in his hands. Taking the pills I takes a sip of water and then place the water on the bedside table.

Looking at me, he lays the puppy back on the bed by Moose and scoots closer and places his left hand on my waist and gently grabs my left jaw bringing my face to kiss his pouting lips. I grab his face in my hands and soon my hands are in his hair.

Moose barks and we pull apart. Picking up Koda, Daryl takes him downstairs to feed an out him down for a nap, he calls Moose and the dog follows. Standing up, I go to the bathroom and sit on the side of the tub as it fills up with warm water and I mix bubbles in.

"Beth?" I hear Daryl start to panic and then he hears the water running and comes in. Coming in, he grabs me a towel and places it on the toilet cover and grabs the tub pillow for me. "Need anything else?"

He comes over to me and I grab at the belt loops of his pants. I gently push him to and from me and look into his eyes. Never taking my eyes off of him, I undo his pants buttons and unzip them as well. Pulling them down he kicks the off his feet and stands there in his boxers and shirt. Standing up, I push his arms into the air and start pushing his shirt up, kissing his chest as I go. He pulls it the rest of the way off and tosses it to the floor. Sitting back on the tub I pull my shirt over my head and unhook my bra. Standing up, I pull my pants an underwear down. standing full naked in front if him, I start to unwrap my head bandage and a throw it away after it's all the way off. Putting my hand up to my head I feel the bullet wound on my forehead and then feel where my hair had regrown over the other side.

Shutting off the water, I pull down Daryl's boxers and notice his erection starting to grow. I sit on the tub and I wet my hand in the water and start stroking him. He grows in my hand and he strokes the right side of my hair, avoiding my wounded area.

"Ahh....mmm..." He moans as I stroke him and kiss his stomach. "Ahh... Beth...."

As I stroke him, I massage my clitoris and start to kiss his head.

"Huh...mmm...Beth." He keeps pushing his hand through my hair and uses his other hand to feel my breast. Turning around, I keep a hold of him, but slide into the warm bubble bath and then let go. Getting in with me, Daryl pulls me to his lap and I sit facing him as I slowly slide him in me. I slowly rock back and forth on him and he holds my ass as I slowly move on him. His hands move from my ass to my hips and he thumbs my stomach.

"You okay?" I ask as I notice, Daryl is just smiling up at me and his hands move upward on my waist.

"Yeah...just thinking about you." A small smile crosses my face and I stop moving on him and wrap my arms around his neck, playing in his hair with my hands.

"Aw... You sure yer okay though?" He thinks on it and kisses I between my breasts.

"Beth...do I treat you well enough?"

"Daryl...what are you talking about? Of course you do...I love you." I kiss his neck and he shakes his head.

"I mean are you happy...like you don't regret anything." Sitting back I look at him and can't help but question myself.

"Honey look at me. I love you more than anything else. I tell you all the time that I love you so much. I don't regret this. I don't regret anything we've done." Looking deep into his eyes, I see myself back in them. Wrapping his arms around me, her kisses my chest and neck. When we pull away I look at him. "Daryl...why are you analytical lately? You over analyze everything. Why?"

"I jus wanna know that you have no doubt you made the right call in marrying me. Cause I got everything I've ever wanted...but I know, you want more..." Now I get it. I understand why he has been so not himself.

"Oh Daryl...Is this about me wanting a baby?" He looks at my midsection and I hit the nail on the head. "Daryl, I love you. Baby or not, I love you and always will. Would I like to have a baby with you, of course. But honey, I know you don't want that and that's okay with me."

"Beth, ask me."

"Ask you what?" He looks at me with big blue eyes and a small smile.

"Tell me what you want..." I smile and look at his chest, rubbing my hand over my name.

"I want what you want. And this isn't me trying to manipulate you or feel like you have to choose what I want." Kissing him I truly mean what I said. Yeah, I'd love to have a baby, but if it's not what Daryl wants, it's not what Daryl wants. When I pull back I rub my hands over his chest and play with his beard.

"I wanna try." I stop playing with his facial hair and look at him confused.

"Wha...what?" His hands move to my stomach and he kisses my lips.

"I wanna try for a baby." Tears spring up in my eyes and he just wipes them away. "Honey, don't cry. I thought about this for months and I am scared, but as long as I have you, I'm sure I wanna try to have a baby with you."

"If that's what you want...Haha, I love you, Daryl." I kisses him over and over again and he just holds me tight and kisses my chest.

"I love you baby girl. I hope we can get a baby in you."

"I can tell ya one thing. We're gonna have fun trying." We continue our bath and end up having sex in there and then in bed too.

Trying to get pregnant is going to be so fun.