Chapter 23:

Chapter 23:

Daryl's View

Sitting in the living room, watching One of Beth's recorded drama shows, Moose barks when the lady slaps the other.

"I know Moo. I wound never let Zania take Alejandro. It's just insulting." I pet his ear and Beth just laughs as she comes up from the basement and is leaning against the fire place. "What? Zania is such a bitch. Lani so has a better personality than her."

"Yer ridiculous. Haha, how many of these have you seen?"

"All of them...you record all if them and I can never switch the channel so I'm forced to watch this." I look over to her and she has come across the living room and sits on my lap.

"Well, why don't we turn it off and you can watch something else..." I raise an eyebrow to her and a smile frames my face. Standing up, she removes her shirt and slides out of her shorts.

Standing in her bra and panties, she hits the remote for the CD player and a sexy song comes on.

"Haha, baby, what are you doing?" She turns and shakes her ass in front if me.

"You gave me a lap dance...I think I owe you one... Now sit back and relax." She starts twisting around as around and is soon up on the couch, standing over top over me. She does squats over top of my lap and it's not long before I start getting hard. She turns around and hovers over top of my lap and grinds on me, before standing up an bending over the coffee table and shakes her ass once more.

"You wanna spank my ass?"

"What??" I choke on my breath.

"Go ahead. Spank me." She never talks dirty to me, it's such a turn on. Sitting up, I smack her ass. "Harder!"

I spank he again and she yells harder, shaking her behind in my face. I spank her harder and she turns around and sinks her nails into my bare chest.

"You want me. Don't you?"

"Yes...yes."

"Take me." She demands and I can't deny her. Flipping her onto the coach, I rip her bra and panties off her body and I slide out of my sweat pants and boxers. "Come and get me, Big Boy."

"Oh my..." She smells of Vanilla and and cinnamon. I push into her and lick her stomach.

"I wanna feel yer tongue all over me." She snarls and I suck on her nipples. She starts to moan and arches her back. As I continue, she kisses me all over. I pound deeper into her and she can't hold back her moan. "Harder. Daryl. Harder."

I pump into her harder and harder and she spirals over and over again. She contracts around me and her orgasm dismisses everything else. Soon I cum and she just arches her back as I pound the last few drops of me into her. Kissing her, I pull out and sit on the end table.

Taking two fingers, she massages her clit and down over her sex, catching cum in the process. Bringing it up I her mouth, she sucks on her fingers and looks at me as she does so.

"Baby you are something magnificent." I kiss her and can't even believe that just happened.

"I love you Daryl."

"Jitter Bug, I love you more than anything."

"Daryl...you are my favorite person on this earth."

"Bethy, you are more than my world. Yer my breath and soul and heartbeat. I'd do anything for you." She looks at me with those big blue eyes. Reaching forward, I grab her by her waist an pull her into my lap and she wraps my arms around my neck. Leaning her forehead against mine, she looks deep into my eyes as she kisses my lips over and over again. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I wanna hold you forever."

"You are such a charmer. My lil Bugga Bear."

"And you are so damn adorable."

We spend the rest of the day watching her dramas an snuggling on the couch.