Chapter 36:

Chapter 36:

Daryl's View

It's been a view weeks and Beth and I have been trying every so often so not to over do it. I haven't touched her in a good week and it's driving me insane. Her body, laugh, smile, everything sets me over. True I am a man and we love sex, especially with a wife as sexy as mine, but this is a different want for sex. This is baby sex, which has a different feel and meaning to it. Regular sex is simply a fuck and done, maybe twice if a fellows lucky. But baby sex...baby sex is on a whole new level. It presents opportunities everywhere you turn. To have sex in the shower before work, in bed before bed, in bed before waking up, in the kitchen while preparing dinner, in the kitchen after dinner, in the kitchen during dinner- pretty much anywhere any time and always presented as a great time.

Now sitting on the couch, I just haven't been thinking about anything but Beth, which is typical of me, but I've been thinking of Beth with a baby inside her. I know I said I was okay with having a baby, but that has to do something to her. How can she have the desire to push something the size of a watermelon out of her tiny and very tight vagina? I don't get it. I really don't. I feel after she has the kid, I'm done for. She won't want sex with me and if I get a look at that over stretched...I don't even wanna think about it.

The front door opens pulling me quickly from that last shot.

"I got shit all over my nice dress. Fucking unbelievable. You try to do one nice thing for some stranger and you ruin yer nice dress. Can you believe it! Fucking grape juice all over this sundress. Daryl! Hello? Yer space ranging aren't you?" She goes off and I can't help but push my eyes about her body and wanna feel her up and down. She's still yelling when I get off the couch and slowly prowl over to her. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh...." I whisper in her ear and push her hair over her shoulders as I unzip her dress.

"Daryl....I'm not in the mood to try tonight." I ignore her angered voice and start kissing her shoulder as I pull the sun dress up over her head and toss it to floor. "Daryl, are you even listening to me?"

"Shhh...." I say again and turn her head backwards to kiss her lips. Capturing them in my grasp I push her underwear down and pull her bra off. As she heads for the stairs I stop her and place my hand between her hot moist thighs.She stops and turns to find me naked also. With one foot up on the set and the other on the floor, I bend down and start to massage her below with my mouth. Sucking and licking her, she starts to moan and writhe. Standing up, I bend her so her hand are two steps ahead of her and I insert myself while pushing on her back. Pumping in and out, she's frozen on the stairs except for when I move her. After a few minutes of pushing deeper in her and her panting getting out of control, I turn her so her back is to the stairs and I throw her one leg over my shoulder and pound into her once more, causing a stretch and her moan to pick up.

"Oooo..." She releases her moans and soon I push even further in her and begin to pant. We've never had sex like this before-never. Finally, I sit on the step and lay her on the ground, but keep her feet on the first step as I push into her again. She uses and upward motion to grind against me and se begins to pant and call out my name as she quickens her pace. She pushes my sick farther in her ma starts arching her back, using her head to push her off the carpet beneath her.

I hold onto her as and now help her by wiggling her hips up and down on me and she gras my arms and my legs for support as she spirals out of control.

"Oh god! Oh God make me cum! Daryl..." Pleading and more excited I push deeper in her and we both loose it, but I can't stop. Pulling her up on my lap she cries out as I pound deeper in her after we both came. "Daryl...oh please..."

Pounding away we hit that point of not only exhaustion, complete ecstasy as we both cum a second time and I kiss her as we both collapse to the floor. Laying on the brown shag carpet, we try to catch our breaths. Looking over I see her body going through orgasmic shakes and trembles, thrashing out the wave of bliss I created. Grabbing her hand I kiss it, as I watch her naked chest rise and shake along with her thighs from her feet still being on the first step.

I can feel my ribs expand as my lungs try to release as much air as possible to take more in, but I can't. She hasn't stopped shaking and looking at the ceiling while breathing heavier than myself. Finally rolling weakly onto my side, I push her hair out of her face and she looks at me

"What was all that about?" She gapes and I smile with one hand on her breast, gently squeezing.

"I'm sorry...I was jus thinkin' bout you all damn day and jus needed that..." I hug and she snorts through a laugh.

"I said I wasn't in the mood."

"You were obviously lying cause you were immediately wet when I took yer underwear off." Grinning I lean over and kiss her. "I love you."

"I feel used..." She smiles and the. Rolls onto her side, tight stomach glistening with sweat, much like the rest of her and myself.

"As you should...haha."

"Well then. Haha, I don't know what to think."

"Think I jus made love to you on the stairs."

"Made love...aw that's cute." She smiles and I can't help but pull her across the carpet and onto my chest.

"Yer cute. And mine." Kissing her I lay my head back down and we actually take a nap there...for the first time on the stairs.