WHATEVER, POLICE OFFICER.

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM!

You guys must be wondering what name of book is this huh? Yeah, I also couldn't believe this is the name I will leave for this book but I can't help it. I mean, do you know how much I've been thinking about this after one encounter with a police officer? I know, I know, we don't have much handsome, drop dead police officers in Nigeria but this is a book which will change your thoughts about the handsome ones mehn! And guy, our protagonist isn't going to be a regular one!

I met one and so the idea flooded, I couldn't stop myself from penning it down even if I want to. And besides, I have a friend who promised to help, he inspired me. I started thinking about it even before I finished MARRIED TO AN INFERNO which is very long ago. If you are in my WhatsApp group, then you definitely know about this story for I couldn't keep quite. Well, the wait is over for this is another book meant to change your world as you read it. If you think MTAI or UA is the best bomb, then you shall wait for this. When I say wait, then just wait and watch!!!

I like love 'em Fierce😻

When I say the drama is almost tenfold, don't argue with me😅 I know what I'm saying because Ahmad Hakim Al-Hafiz and Fatima Musa Babagana are definitely not here to play with you. The plot twists (that eager look) and the cliffhangers (evil smile) hehehe, I can't wait for you to read this piece of my book too. Even though I wanted to name her after me💀 this name suits her better so watch out for this new character of mine. Realised I never used Fatima in any of my books, not even as a side character so to all Fatimas, this is for youuu❤

I am tired of saying this but lemme say it again NO PLAGIARISM OF THIS OR ANY OF MY BOOKS, I don't want my people reporting you up and down. Please, if you see anyone doing so, inform me ASAP!

Don't forget to vote comment share tag and follow guys, thank you soooooo much.

A sneak peek???

"Sir, she is the Fatima you were asking for." A woman from the new formed crowd informed Ahmad, he swerved around just to see the girl she pointed at, the lady that just bullied some kid.

"That lady?" She stuck his finger in disgust, hatred taking over his facials.

"Yes, sir."

"Thanks."

Noooo, not too much sneak peek😯 Just wait for it because trust me, this is going to be your favorite. And yes, I'll continue writing the hearts reawakening....

~Sayonara
Aisha Nasir/ Aishatu.Xx

Anticipate;
1st June In shaa Allah💀