Fifty Two.

More than 150 comments and thought you guys deserve an update! Here it is🥳

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

The atmosphere in the waiting area became eerily tensed and awkward with the new intruders. In case Adeelah, Ruwaidha and Aalia all looking out of place in disheveled form. Adeelah is wearing a night gown beneath the knee length hijab she use to cover her upper body same goes to Ruwaidha but Aalia is in her school uniform. Fatima glanced at them once before yawing her attention back to Adda mama just in case she flips out and creates a scene. After what she's narrated, Fatima is doubtless that she hates Ruwaidha for concrete reasons.

She could already picture herself in such situation, she for kill Ruwaidha for stealing her husband and son. Oh, Fatima wouldn't have been calm and the way Ruwaidha stood there, had Fatima being in Adda mama's shoes, she would've throttled her already and send her to ICU. She's always knew that her jealousy is going to be a mad one because just picturing herself in another persons shoes is sending her in fit of onslaught violence. She wants to ruin the woman's face, make sure she could never see again nor talk to further tarnish her name in front of her son.

Betsy watched the family drama, the duvet sitting comfortable on her narrow arms as she sipped her lukewarm coffee. She's heard every Adda mama had said and she will support her hundred percent if she decides to scratch the woman's face. And the fact that the woman doesn't like Fatima will makes things more entertaining. She's heard her talking about it one day when she went to collect lunch for Fatima in the Babagana mansion from Asabe. She didn't like how she's slanted her friend in her father's house in front of the household maids.

"I don't know why he wants to stay married to that brat. I've never liked anything about her. Can you believe she got drunk beyond recognition few weeks ago and confronted her own father? I seriously need to talk to Ahmad about this, he should divorce her and prepare to marry Aalia. I don't want that Fatima as my daughter-in-law, she is improper. I will not have that atrocious creature as my daughter-in-law, I repeat. He could've picked anyone across the globe but he settled on that...that thing." Asabe had to place her hand on Betsy's shoulder to stop her from walking in and giving her a few pieces of words to ponder on.

How easily people judge one another without knowing what they go through. People never stop for a second to think why this person is doing what they are doing and for what reason, they just jump into conclusions. Had they being in the persons shoes, they wouldn't be able to stand on their feet enough to face the world but they can open their gobs and talk shit without considering anyone's feelings. The world we live in now is filled with beasts ready to take you down with a slight mistake from your part. She hates people that judge unnecessarily! Judgmental fools!

The uneasiness is dripping from Ruwaidha's face even as she sat down in the middle of her younger sister and niece. She's never met her husbands first wife in person and the only woman he's loved but she's seen her pictures all over her husband's laptop looking all young, happy and pretty. To avoid heartache, she's never searched for the woman or ask about her from her husband. She keeps a safe distance when that matter is brought up because she doesn't want trouble especially at the first stage of their marriage when Hakim was all stern and austere.

She brought Ahmad up in the kindest way anyone would but not in a way a mother would bring up her child. She felt more bitter at first because she couldn't conceive any baby and it never bothered him because he has Ahmad, he loves his son a lot. She's tried all she could to conceive but it's not possible and at long last she found out that she is the one with the problem and if she tries too hard, she might lost her life in process and still never get a baby in her womb. It was heart wrenching knowing she won't bring an heir from her own womb but will have to nurture one from another woman whom her husband loves like his life.