Four.

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

"Me?" The so called new kid questioned, using her frail finger to point to herself shakily. After what her friend told her, she is sure her life is about to get doomed. And there are so many people there, none of them are going to try helping in this situation, she is hundred and eight sure of it. Besides, she is the novice rookie no one knows.

"Yes." Hayaat excitedly answered but her face is austere, not giving anything away as to what they have planned. She don't know what Fatima is going to do this time around though, her moves are always unpredictable.

The new kid named Fatima also moved forward and stand right in front of Maah, her eyes staring at her fingers anxiously. From what she's heard, this woman in front of her is going to do something messy to her, she could at least show she wasn't much intimidated. In reality, her stomach is churning the lunch she ate and her heart is running miles per nanosecond. She's never been in such situation, she is the quite type of kid.

She thought her life in this college will be simple, easy and peaceful like herself but she's clearly guessed wrong yet again. Though she's also studying psychology, she don't want to try reading this calculative gorgeous woman in front of her. Her own eyes are sharper, it is as if she is reading her thought with just that gaze so she'd better permit her eyes down wards. The fear is palpable, if she raise her head, there is no doubt she will see the apprehensiveness shining in them.

She's never been in such situation, it is making her anxious. She glanced quickly at Fatima before swerving her eyes away, badly wanting to ease her uneasiness but to no avail. She tugged at her maxi dress, thinning her lips then biting on the lower one to make it more peacher than it is, her other hand is gripping her bag in a vice grip, as if it's her shield against Maah.

"What's your name?" Some might mistaken the piercing words as politeness coming from Fatima and she is also surprised, she never asked for their names and dive right through what she wants to do.

"Fatima." The new kid forced a smile to her face, as if the burden is taken off her shoulders but that is not the part. She is amongst the ones that mistaken Fatima's question, she is in for a surprise.

"Ouu, your namesake!" Betsy giggled at the coincidence. She's never asked for their names but the one person she's asked turned out to be her namesake, she finds it funny.

"Have you ever cleaned someone's shoes with your month's allowance?" Fatima let out a cruel smile at the girl's horrified face, she loves the sight because it reminds her so much of herself. She could clearly remember that helpless terrified look she's always featured in the past. She enjoys seeing it on other people knowing she is the cause of it, it's thrilling.

"N-no." Came the stuttering reply Fatima was expecting so she clapped her hand, Bara's quickly brought a chair for Fatima whilst smiling nefariously.

Fatima lowered her height to the chair, place her right leg atop the left one before her brows raise in demand to the girl in front of her. She quickly stuff her hand inside her backpack to take out the one thousand notes she just cashed out from the bank. Her father told her to manage it for the rest of the week as she settles down. Trying to act smart, she removed few of them and knelt down in front of Fatima.

"Are you trying to act smart? Bring out the rest and clean my shoes attentively with them all." Fatima narrowed her eyes, seeing right through what the girl is doing, she's been there a few times. They think they can pass through her psychological brain just like that.