Seventy Three.

One more chapter to go. Are you ready to be shocked? More importantly, my review should be ready🤌🏿😂 comment on each paragraph and we can finish todayyyyy

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

Adeelah paced around the living room, her whole body shaking with unknown emotions. She is sure something is terribly wrong or something is about to go wrong and she won't like it at all. Her blood pressure just risen but there is no way she is going to the hospital now when there are a lot that needs to be done. First she needs to call one of her allies to make sure there is nothing wrong from his side like she's feeling.

Before she could remove her phone from her ankara pocket, her older sister walked into the room looking at disheveled and tired. She's been like that since the truth about Ahmad's real mother got unsheathed, she couldn't blame the woman. She's been lonely her whole life without a child and when she found one, she imposed herself into his life in a toxic way that is now biting her. But she's enjoyed it while it lasted huh? Bringing him up and nurturing him into the handsome man he's now become. A handsome man that is supposed to be her son-in-law.

"Why are you pacing back and forth looking distressed? What's the matter?" Ruwaidha asked, sitting down on one of the one seater chairs in the family living room. They've been on and off in the house and haven't seen one another in days. Both of them trying to face their problems without sharing it and distressing the other.

Adeelah sat down worriedly close to her older sister and regarded her with sharp eyes filled with look of disapproval. How could she allow such thing to happen to her? Yes it's true that Adda mama is very intimidating and all but that doesn't mean she should just sit back and watch the woman take away her son. She's brought him up and wasted so many nights not able to sleep, all for nothing? This is not done and Ahmad is also an ungrateful ogre for doing what he is doing. She doesn't know what they are going through from the other side but that doesn't mean she is not keeping an eye on them.

She's seen Fatima's convocation and how Aalia had rushed to her with her iPad to show her what's going on live at AUN few days ago. Aalia was watching along with her mother after connecting it to the television, Ruwaidha didn't join them even with their invitation but that doesn't mean she didn't see it too. It went viral that even if you don't wish to take part of it, you will have no choice but succumb to the matter still being the talk of the town. The whole Nigeria and even foreign countries are shaking with the new. They are all over Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and all those things you can name.

Adeelah watched her daughter instead of the television while gauging her reaction and she was shocked to find out that Aalia is rooting for Fatima and Ahmad now. She was smiling the whole time while watching with keen as they confess their love for each other. She even clapped both her hands when Ahmad held Fatima in his arms and gave her a discreet kiss on her forehead that people maybe didn't see then, busy praising Fatima and her achievements. Aalia's lack of interest in Ahmad started maybe few days ago, she was composing the whole week about her marriage with him so Adeelah questioned her.

"Why are you cheering like that? That is Ahmad and his wife, Maah." She gave her daughter an incredulous stare which Aalia looked at for a few seconds then went back to watching the television.

Aalia gave a shrug seeing as her mother is still waiting for her reply. "What else should I do? I'm clearly not his type and I'm glad I didn't marry him. All these he is doing for Fatima, he wouldn't have done the same for me because I'm his cousin and I'm just like a younger sister to him. They are the perfect match so I'm alright being by the sidewalk cheering for them. Don't Fatima deserve such happiness?" She questioned back with utter innocence because she's seen a broken Fatima once, she even helped her but Fatima seems to have erased that memory from her head so as to not look weak.