Sixty Two.

I'm going MIA after thisssssss

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

"Maah, a parcel is out here for you!" Adda mama yelled out from downstairs and heard Fatima bouncing down quickly as if she's been waiting for that news since. Adda mama shook her head, Fatima won't change.

"Where is it?" She beamed at the sight of the man outside watching her in awe, his mouth hanging open. She is wearing her husbands uniform, the blue camo he didn't wear that day to office and legging underneath.

The man gave her a notepad to sign on them handed her the parcel with the logos of Hair Loss Topical kit, TCB naturals Indian herbs hair food. Her hair remedy is finally here! She's been waiting since morning after Ahmad received a phone call that what they've ordered is here in Nigeria and it will arrive any moment. Adda mama is leaving the house to go to her own house in two days, her stay there is over because she is imposing herself on the couple. Thought Fatima had stopped her, she cannot just stay knowing Fatima is now her in law and they need privacy for their honeymoon phase.

"My hair is going to grow long now, Adda mams. Just wait and see, it's going to be longer than yours in no time." Fatima bounced on her feet staring inside the leather bags in her hand with shiny eyes. She cannot wait to start applying then and see how they are going to work magic on her head.

Adda mana grinned back at her. "I hope it gets longer than those Indians, dear. Just use it well and not excessively because that won't be the reason it grows longer." She laughed at Fatima's frown though both of them know she's right. Fatima will apply too much of it thinking that is what she needs to do to get her hair flying all around her back or floor.

She ran back to the room where Ahmad is currently attending to a meeting with his laptop. He stared at her excited face the the leather bags in her hand before giving her a thumbs up then face his laptop again. She sat down on the carpeted floor and opened everything out. There is a transparent rubber filled with avocado, egg, honey, castor oil, and coconut oil and on top of it Natural hair mask is written and how she is going to make the mask. Must they send that for her? They could've just have it written down and she will look for the things here in Nigeria but that means lesser work for her. She doesn't go to the market and sending Asabe with this will be a problem.

Another larger transparent rubber is also present there with a bit more different stuff inside but almost the same as the smaller one. Avocado, eggs, castor oil, olive oil, Argan oil, mayonnaise, banana and honey. Instruction is also written so she took the paper and read thoroughly before taking the items downstairs to have them made. She did it step by step with the help of Adda mama then put the paste back inside the rubber. The smell isn't unpleasant which is a bonus because she would've put anything on her head to get it to grow whether it smells like cow's shit or the horse's stable. That's the limit of her obsession for longer hair, just that.

She went back to the room, Ahmad is just rounding up his phone call. She went to the en-suite and place both rubbers inside one of the many rows of cabinets in the bathroom then went outside and bounced on the bed like a child. She beamed at him when he turned around with a perplexed smile on his face wondering why she is so happy and excited to keep hopping up and down like a kangaroo. But whatever it is, he is sure it will make him happy too since a joyous Fatima is equivalent to a happier Ahmad. If it makes her ecstatic, it makes him enthusiastic.

"What's behind such large smile." He settled on the bed after closing his laptop and placing it on the table.

A much larger one formed across her lips if possible then she took the leather bags she's placed on the bedside table and position it in front of him. "The hair remedy. I've already made the paste, it's in the bathroom and I'll use it later before I go to sleep."