Five.

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

Ahmad is angry beyond words at how Fatima easily dismissed him like some sleaze dog found in the streets to barking and begging for bone. The audacity and too much confidence she has in herself is making his head turn mushy. She is too confident, beyond her capacity. Maybe her average height is making her think she has everyone underneath her and that shoes with scarlet sole is also making her head swell. She just browbeat an innocent girl but damn, no one looks willing to testify against Fatima Musa Babagana.

His nostril flared, his already chiseled and carved chin rising higher, his eyes yaw frigid cold, teeth gnashed just to hide his annoyance. With that annoyance eating up his veins, he took three fast strides before he caught up with the Bella cat walking down the hallway and taking up attention to herself. His hand reach out again and before he knew it, he is already dragging a whining reluctant Fatima down to where he parked the car. The whole student body is now staring at them like a new television series they don't want to miss, everyone excited to see where it's going to end.

Especially now that Fatima Musa Babagana is included, not in the best way for the first time. This is the novice to them, they've never seen something like that happening with Fatima, never. The lady is always at the top, the head of everyone and someone no one would want to doublecross, so imagine their astonishment seeing her getting dragged?

"If you don't fucking let go of my hand right now, I'm going to call the damn cops on you!" Her voice is clipped with deep annoyance but she didn't yell, it was quite and it surprised him. Her expression is pinched, eyes narrowed to slits, her gaze flicking upwards and her delicate jaw is clenched.

"Go ahead and give them a call please, I'd very much appreciate that." His words are also calm like the man himself. He is so relaxed, emotions controlled and his voice is extremely soft as if he was consoling her instead of jeering her up.

"Who the heck do you think you are?!" She is trying hard to discharge her hand away from his while following willingly so the people staring won't make a mountain out of a molehill. The great Fatima Musa Babagana won't be sighted doing something disinclined.

"I don't like boasting about my status. Keep quite now and let's continue gliding unceremoniously, hmm?" His words made her grit her teeth and her once red lipstick is lined thinly into white slash but she forced a smile. He won't get the upper hand, never.

"I'll make sure to get back at you for this." She swallowed, her tone really keen and sharp. She meant every word, it is laced with determination and underlined threat.

'Who does he think he is? Treating me like this in my own kingdom? Clearly, he has no idea who he is dealing with but she will enjoy exhibiting his place for him.'

They arrive at the car minutes later, some students are still following them to see what is going to happen next but as soon as they found out he only gently pushed her into the car and lock it before rounding it to the driver's side, they dispersed. His head jammed hearing her screeching so many curse words that a lady shouldn't have known but she does. There are words he's never heard from his colleagues too, it's not so surprising though.

The lady is one hateful woman with so many dark sides.

"You fucktard, imbecile, motherfucking cop...sherrnu." She yelled at him in not so ladylike voice anymore. She used controlled voice back there because of people but here, she is showing her true colours. History have it that sherrnu isn't known from anyone so she definitely made it up in her fit of wrath.

"I can arrest you for this, keep your mouth shut, I hate noise!" His expression is now pinched too, he hates when ladies are acting unladylike, it ruins his mood entirely.