Thirty Three.

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

The whole ten minutes walk to The Dwarika's hotel, Fatima was quite. She didn't know what to say because she is allowing her mind and brain to web around what's just happened. The fact that she couldn't escape the claws of Ahmad and also the fact that she felt something when he yanked her to his arms, those are things she needs to settle down to browse through. Did she seriously let herself go just because she's in his arms? The first man she's ever allowed to wrap her around his arms? She cannot believe how wanton she felt then and how much she crave it again.

Maybe her period is making her feel everything she's feeling and the minute it disappears, she will be back to who she is. And also Dr. Mujida's words about intimacy. She knew how hard it was to not do so many things when the period is about to start. Miraculously, her menstruation this month isn't painful like all others. Naturally, it starts being painful three days before the blood appear and continue to hurt mildly until she is done and the days are over. She walks around with heating pad all the time and changing it two to three times everyday. It's never been easy to her.

She was yanked of her thoughts at the feel of Ahmad's hand unclamping around her arm, the bruising hold disappear, leaving her to snatch it off and rub her other hand to soothe the dull ache it left. She glared at him, not minding the receptionist in front of them asking how many rooms they want. Ahmad didn't hesitate to say two. Meaning they will share one and the other two men with take one. This man has clearly lost his mind along the way from Nigeria, he is not using his rational mind. Who said she is going to share a room with him? She didn't say anything though, her lips glued and sealed.

She's actually been speechless since he told her he sat close to her in the plane. She should turned around to see who dared to sit close to her when there are more seats in the business class for the person to sit on but her mind was preoccupied with so many things.

Charting out how to live off the money she's packed and not use her card is going to be a struggle. She's used to spending money anyhow she wants but if she touches the one in her account, the boor would trace her immediately and look at her. She didn't even remove the money but they are mingling together in her first hour.

Ahmad liked the hotel and it's cultural inspiration. There are things that would occupy his time before they go back to Nigeria tomorrow or next.

Dwarika's Hotel is inspired by Kathmandu Valley's rich cultural heritage. It features an outdoor pool and four food and beverage options. Featuring an extensive collection of artefacts from the 13th century, Dwarika's Hotel is modelled after the palaces of Newar Kings. Pashupatinath Temple is 500m away while Kathmandu International Airport -where they've landed- and the Buddhist site of Boudhanath are both 2km from the hotel. Recreation facilities available include massage services and a spa. Guests can choose to dine at Krishnarpan, which specialises in local cuisine. The hotel also serves Japanese dishes at Mako's and Continental dishes at Toran. Local and international drinks can be ordered from Fusion Bar. Everything is right in order for him.

He ushered them to the elevator, Fatima grumbling as she walked ahead of them all. Ahmad is still amused by her tactics and the way she looks speechless and trapped. Finally, he's seen something other than triumph and mockery in Fatima Musa Babagana's eyes. When she realized that he was the one, the way she cried and held her beating heart as though it's about to fall off, he enjoyed the sight a lot. She's always been inundating herself in trouble and when she gets caught, she acts all surprised and shallow. Ahmad is going to enjoy mocking her about her foiled plans for the rest of the days.

They were given room twenty three and twenty five which means there is one room in between them. He gave them the keycard to their room and took the one he and Fatima would use, held her arm again and pushed her not so gently inside. As soon as she entered, he locked the door and place the keycard inside his pocket.