Twenty Three.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL🎉❤️ NOTICED OUR NEW BOOK COVER? WHAT DO YOU THINK? AND OH, MRS. FATIMA AL-HAFIZ IS WAITING...

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

Adeelah twirled the drink in her champagne flutes, her eyes fixated on nothing. Alla she could think is how her husband betrayed and became a hypocrite, something she'd never expect of him what does she expect from a man who lacks feelings? Everything is does is about business money and more money.

He outsmarted her yet again. Got his daughter married to her nephew without her consent, nothing. He asked her to talk to her older sister but it doesn't mean she's given her permission. Ahmad is meant to marry Aalia in a few months or a year but he had to go and ruin everything yet again for her? After securing a husband for her daughter for so many years, he had to up one morning and just shatter everything?

This is wrong, he shouldn't have done that. Because she is quiet and always obeying his words doesn't mean he has the right to blow up each and every plot she has trapped for her daughter. Husbands nowadays are extremely hard to find, there is no one like Ahmad! Husbands are merely names these days because she's seen marriages getting ruined more than buildings getting demolished. It has been haranguing her for a while but her sister brought a solution, that too is destroyed.

It is the highest level of malignancy. She is not sure whether she will ever be able to forgive him for this or her daughter.

Aalia knew about the arrangement and she is excited to be married to Ahmad, she couldn't stop gushing about it. Adeelah knew Ahmad's last wish is to get married, reasons behind it she doesn't want to know but for his mother, he would've agreed to do everything. Why did he agree to her husband though? Did he use money to buy him or what happened she didn't know?

Ahmad can never be bought with money but what else could her husband use to get Ahmad in his web? It shouldn't be easy getting Ahmad trapped in a marriage to someone he doesn't like. He would've agreed with Aalia because she is his cousin and his mother would want that for them but Fatima? Something is missing and she will find out what it is as soon as possible.

There is no way Ruwaidha would know something about this and not tell her. Apart from not telling her, she would never agree to Ahmad marrying Fatima! She hates the mere mention of her name in the household, dislike anything that has to do with her, loathe that she is in the house with them even though she is the daughter of the house. How can she not be sure that something is up? It definitely is.

Blown off her thoughts, the gentle sounds of slippers hitting the rug reached her ears and she knew no one would dare to interrupt her lone time except her children or her elder sister. She is sure this is not her elder sister though, she would've called her name miles away to gain her attention so this result to her two kids, Aalia or Ziyaam. Her expression turned sour, she turn her daughter down yet again and failed as a mother.

This is all because of Musa Babagana's selfish interest.

It is not like she doesn't want to help Fatima, she badly wants the girl to get better but what he did will not help her. He knew how stubborn his daughter is and the trouble she is going to cause Ahmad instead of coping and helping the marriage work. The froward is going to shatter that marriage within the duration of an eye blink. It's not like he doesn't know about that fact too, he knew but made the mistake!

Why is she worried now when the marriage will definitely shatter in a matter of days or even hours? The mere thought of Fatima and Ahmad coming together under one roof made her grimace, the picture won't be good. It's such a dreadful and terrible match from the picture, talk less about the action occurring.