Sixteen.

It's the end of the year, how about you drop me a beautiful message and make me smile🌚

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

Ahmad got ready in his smart workout outfit. Nike frost shirt and trainers with matching shadow sweat pants. He plugged his earpiece in both ears and left the mansion before the sun even rise, it is just five in the morning and they just prayed Fajr in the mosque that is inside the house, extremely convenient. Walking a long distance from the mosque can be a great deal in the morning sometimes.

Not that he minded, he would walk from there to anywhere to pray the first prayer of the day.

As he stepped out of the house, he changed from the football field he always go to around the neighbourhood to a playground that looks half like a park. He ran across the large acres of yard for about thirty minutes without stopping to catch his breath or sit down, he is used to it. At this rate, he feels like he is slagging down without his gym settings close.

He cannot wait to get a house for him and his mother so he can get that intact. Without a gym, he feels incomplete. He was used to it since childhood. Around ten years old, he started weight lifting, just not the ones adults lift but the ones his mates won't be able to. He took pride in boxing during his highschool days before he left for his job.

The park-like place is actually very calming and soothing to someone as defensive as him. Mature trees, meandering paths -that is always filled with children and their nannies during the day- fallen leaves carpeting the walkways, a decorative pebble rock sat there looking like a man.

The streetlights are tall and still turned on as the sky is still dark, a child's lost shoe and cap is placed quietly on an iron bench. The smell is pacifying and subdue -fresh grass, plants, wood, nature, damp sand, fruits. His uneven and quiet sounds of his feet hitting the cobblestone filled the silence.

Suddenly his skin prickled at the nape, the hairs there standing at attention and he knew instantly that someone is there with him and that person is right behind him. He didn't turn swiftly, taking precaution just in case he's made enemies in just the few days he's arrived in Nigeria. You just never know who is after your life these days, unexpected attacks.

Harried and harangued, he swerved around after stepping back, a movement filled with self defence. He narrowed his eyes at the older man standing behind him a few feet alongside his guards. Ahmad instantly knew this was thee Musa Babagana, the sharp features his daughter hers says it all apart from the pictures he's seen. And the time he met him once, that was several years ago.

Although startled, Ahmad's expression didn't waver. Even after finding out the person behind him is harmless, his defence and blankness was intact. He calculated their moves in seconds then relaxed the tensed shoulders.

Deciding to break the maladroit silence and staring contest that is about to take place, Ahmad greeted. "Good morning." His head bowed a little to show respect to an elderly person.

Musa Babagana's face split into a wide smile, his eyes creating whiskers at the edges. He was really a fine man during his days. With such grace of aristocracy, skin dark and melanin kissed like his daughter's, eyes bright and mysterious, sharp nose arrogantly placed. There is no doubts many hearts were broken in the process of growing up. He's used his looks for so many things, Ahmad could tell.

He's heard so many things about the richest man to exist underground. Musa Babagana's wealth is pure even though the start of it was by using another person, he didn't use anything illegal. Ahmad would say he's never seen someone as rich as this man, self made. He did it himself in a matter of time blew up like nuclear bomb, determined and bull. Nothing stopped him when he started.