Sequel!!!

Hello Holla!

How've you been police officers? I hope you've all been great but I have one nice announcement to make. We are going to become captains!!! Say what? Yup, a sequel is coming for this book and I cannot wait to share it with you guys. Don't you think Zayd should have his own story with his own version of Fatima? But ouuu, this one is way better than Fatima. I mean, my characters keep on upgrading right? So we have Layla! Are you excited? I am ecstatic.

If you haven't read the prologue then you should go and do so, it is up. "GO TO HELL, CAPTAIN"

Description...
Two people forced to live under the same roof in the name of something called 'conjugation' a sacred relationship that is supposed to be filled with love, tolerance, patience, consideration, listening and respect but in this situation, it is the total opposite of what a marriage encompasses. Theirs is filled with castigation, intolerance, cowardice and heedlessness. Merged with dramatic in-laws, the family is turned upside down.

Although she couldn't see his face, she sensed a change in the atmosphere... the fierce will of a warrior in battle, the urge to conquer and dominate. Aware of his violence barely kept in check, Layla remained very still. She kept her face turned away and listened to his breathing, until the deepening movements of his lungs became calm once more.

Not at all moved of scared, she lifted a mocking brow and jeered. "Go to hell, Captain!"

How close to this is Whatever, Police Officer? Hehehehe, but trust me, this has more drama than the other because Well, we have Layla and Zayd...