Welcome (NaSaTzu)

I got the call from my supervisor, late in the afternoon. Today was supposed to be my evaluation day. After almost 19 months of being a road manager for the new group of trainess, the supervisors got together to discuss the fate of us new road managers.

"Sit down, Y/N" he said, gesturing to a chair as I entered his office. He looked through my file for a few seconds before he continued, "So, how do you find working for JYP Entertainment ?"

"It's really tough and stressful," I replied. Honesty is certainly my top priority here, "Juggling around schedules and being onsite hours before to make sure everything is smooth is certainly hard work. Lots and lots of coordination and talking with a bunch of different people is no joke at all. And the fact that the trainees always depend on me for a bunch of different things can drive me crazy sometimes."

"I see," he leaned forward on his desk, "But you know, according to your file, you got one of the best performance and feedback. The trainees love you, the staff loves you, heck, even the PDs and their staffs like you too."

"I just do my best, sir," I sheepishly said, "I mean, it's for the idols, not for me."

He nodded, "I see..." and then leaned back on his chair, "Well then, I guess I picked the right man for the job."

"Pardon?" I asked, a little bit confused.

"I'm shipping you up," he explained, "There has been a slight reorganization here, and there's an opening in one of our idol groups. I'm putting you in there."

"Which one?" I heard the rumors in the office. Since Got7, Day6, and Itzy are all ramping up their activities, they needed more managers to handle their schedules. But my supervisor pulled out a really huge surprise for me when he told me which group was to be my next assignment.

"Twice"

I was dumbstruck. Twice, was one of the main reasons why I decided to relocate and start a new life in Seoul. And now, being at this moment wherein my wildest dreams are about to come true, I just couldn't find the right words to say.

"Now, I know that you are a huge fan," he continued, "Normally we don't put people to be managers who are big fans of the assigned group. But your case is an exception."

"Uh... how?"

"Twice is at a stage wherein they are branching out to all sorts of different activities," he handed me a sheet of paper. It was a matrix with all the members individual and group schedule of activities, "They need extra people to be always on top of this, and you're the one qualified enough."

I felt overwhelmed, scanning through the paper and listening to what my supervisor just said. But this was too big of an opportunity for myself in so many different ways.

"When do I start?" I managed to asked, not taking my eyes off the sheet of paper.

He handed me a keychain holding together a bunch of keys, "Next week. I need you to move into the apartment next to Twice so that you can always be around them, especially in case of emergencies."

That stopped me short. I couldn't believe my eyes and my ears. I was going to live right next to Twice dorm. I looked down at my hand holding the keychain and realized that not only to I have the keys to my dorm, but also to Twice rooms as well. The anxiety and the excitement started to build up inside me. Oh all of my friends back home are going to be so effing jealous when they find out about this.

I got up, said "thank you", and went back to my desk. I started pondering on all sorts of possibilities that would happen once I take over the job of being Twice manager. That made me swoon over with such overwhelming feelings.