Roleplay (Nayeon)

A few days later, Nayeon had a day off from her individual activities.

She begged me to be her chaperon for the day, telling me that a number of her friends back in her hometown were asking her to buy some stuff for them.

I obliged.

We spent almost the entire day shopping around Seoul.

It was a good thing that people gave us some space and didn't bother Nayeon too much while we were shopping.

Actually, some of the younger fans were asking if I was her boyfriend, seeing that I ended up carrying almost everything that she bought.

Of course, I politely replied that I was her manager, not her boyfriend.

Right after we were done with shopping, we went to a post office to have all of the items delivered.

Seeing that we were all busy, we really didn't have time to bring them all to her friends ourselves.

I knew one of the post office workers personally, so that made things a little bit easier as well.

"Thank you so much for today, Oppa," Nayeon said as we were driving back to the dorm, "I really enjoyed our time together shopping."

"You're welcome, Nayeon-ssi," I replied, smiling at her, "I'm just happy that you got the day off to do whatever you want to do."

I helped her carry some of the stuff she bought for herself to the dorm.

Of course, being a girl, she couldn't resist buying some stuff for herself as well.

Oh well...

"Can you wait for a minute, Oppa?" she asked as she walked straight to her room, "I just want to change into something more comfortable."

I shrugged, "Sure thing," putting her shopping bags on the coffee table, "is there something up?"

"Not really, Oppa," she replied as she closed the door, "I'll just be a minute!"

I sat down on the sofa, flexing my weary toes.

Man, walking around shopping with a girl really took a toll on my feet.

After a few minutes, I wondered what was taking Nayeon so long.

"Nayeon-ssi!" I called out, "You okay?"

"I'm okay, Oppa!" she replied, "But can you come in here and help me with something?"

"You sure?" I asked as I stood up and walked to the door of her bedroom.

I nervously reached for the doorknob.

"Yes, Oppa," she said, "The door's unlocked. You can come in anytime."

I opened the door to see Nayeon standing right in front of me.

She was wearing her costume from TT M/V

"Uh, Nayeon-ssi, what's going on?" I managed to say before she grabbed me by the collar and dragged me further inside the room.

I spied her all-too-familiar naughty byuntae look.

Uh-oh.

I smell trouble.

"Remember when we said that we owe you big time, Oppa?" Nayeon licked her lips, "Well, we came up with something yesterday," she pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "Role playing."

"What?" I asked, incredulous.

I knew exactly where this was heading.

The problem was that I didn't know how we were both going to get there.