Maknae (ChaengTzu)

It was a Monday night, and the two maknaes were fresh from their makeup exams in their university that took almost the whole day to finish.

Of course, their way of celebrating and de-stressing was to have me fuck their brains out.

In fact, they couldn't wait until we got back to the dorm, with Tzuyu giving me a blowjob as I drove while Chaeyoung was finger-fucking herself in the backseat of my car.

I felt Chaeyoung's cunt contract and pulsate for a split second before she instinctively arched her back.

Her sweet nectar copiously leaked from her love hole, which I lapped up as much as I could.

I furiously ate her pussy, digging my tongue as deeply as I could.

"Ahh... Oppa... Yes..." Tzuyu's hips bucked against my oral assault, "Sooo good..."

"Oppa, please," Tzuyu whispered in my ear, "Let me suck your cock again," and have my dick a tight squeeze, "I want your big, hard cock in my mouth again, Oppa."

I momentarily broke contact with Chaeyoung and repositioned ourselves, with Chaeyoung sitting on my face with her butt at my direction, watching Tzuyu slobbering all over my cock, furiously and sloppily licking and sucking my hard rod and balls.

My entire groin area was wet with saliva in no time.

"Ah, Tzuyu, you suck cock so well now," Chaeyoung moaned as she grinded her pussy against my open mouth and invading tongue.

Tzuyu made no reply.

Instead, she intensified her blowjob, making me swell more in her mouth.

I gotta admit.

The Maknae was becoming a very good cocksucker too.

It was becoming harder for me to keep my composure without doing something.

With that, I focused more attention in my eating Chaeyoung's vagina, tongue-fucking her faster and harder.

After ten minutes of continuous oral sex, we decided to take it to the next step.

I laid Chaeyoung on her back, admiring her slim and toned naked body, with her small perky breasts with erect nipples, flat tummy, swelling and glistening wet cunt, and long sexy legs parted wide.

"Fuck me, Oppa," she lustfully said, looking longingly at my drool-coated dick, "Fuck me hard like I'm your slut. Please... Y/N Oppa..."

"We're both your sluts, Y/N Oppa," Tzuyu huskily added, looking at me with a very sexy stare, getting on all fours beside the older member and wiggling her butt at me, giving me a view of her own dripping wet pussy, "We're sluts who are always hungry for your cock."

I eased my way into Chaeyoung's vagina, feeling her tight and warm inner walls stretch and wrap around my intruding penis.

We both moaned loudly as I fully buried myself inside her.

After a few seconds of not moving to let her adjust to my size, I reached forward and inserted two fingers into Tzuyu's cunt, squishing my knuckles against her warm and wet flesh.

Both girls moaned loudly as their pussies tighten around my dick and my fingers.

Tzuyu jerked her body, making her cunt squish and slide against my fingers.

I moved my digits, teasing her insides more.

I started fucking Chaeyoung as well, humping my hips slowly at first, and then gradually picking up speed.

I savored the overwhelmingly wonderful feeling of my dick penetrating her tight cunt.

"You like fucking Chaeyoung, Y/N Oppa?" Chaeyoung moaned, moving her lower body to match my rhythm.