Shower (JeongTzu)

After three more concert stops in Jakarta, Singapore, and Hong Kong, we had a relatively longer break now back in Seoul.

I was so thankful that nothing bad really happened during that whirlwind overseas tour that we did.

I didn't realize that flying back and forth for at least once a month can do so much.

+++

I was back in my dorm an hour later, weary from all the work done for today. But to my surprise, I heard showering noises in my bathroom. 

Of course, the only other people who had the keys to my dorm were the girls themselves. 

I groaned at that realization.

I slowly crept towards my bathroom, intent on finding out who was invading my dorm. The door was ajar for a bit, letting me see who was there. Or rather, who were there.

I peeked through the gap on the door.

I couldn't see right away who was in my shower, but I saw Tzuyu sitting on the toilet seat in all her naked glory.

She was about done shaving her fresh-looking pussy, glistening with her juices. She ran her razor against the last tiny area.

Of course, instant hard on.

The water stopped running, "Tzuyu, can you pass me my shower gel?" So it was Jeongyeon who was in the shower.

Oh man, this was like the time they asked me if they can use my bathroom before.

I waited until Tzuyu put away her razor.

I didn't want of course to have sudden untoward accidents all of a sudden.

After waiting for a few more seconds, I stepped into my bathroom, "Ah really, seriously, you two again?"

Tzuyu immediately blushed, but she didn't even bother covering herself up, "Omo... Sorry, Oppa..."

The shower door opened, revealing a wet and naked Jeongyeon, "Hello, Oppa. Hope you don't mind us crashing your place again."

I was so surprised by the fact that these two were just being so chill about being naked in front of me, acting like they own the place, "Ah, really, you two. Seriously," I repeated, unable to say anything else.

"Were you planning to take a shower too, Oppa?" Jeongyeon seductively asked.

"Uh, yeah," I replied, "Shower, and then bed."

"Then let us help you," Tzuyu suddenly stood up, walked towards me, and started stripping off my clothes, "I just finished shaving my pussy so that I will be ready for your lovely cock, and now I need to rinse everything off."

The Maknae gasped at the sight of my erect cock springing free from my underwear.

I stepped out of the pool of clothes lying at my ankles.

"Such a hot and handsome manager oppa," Jeongyeon purred, her gaze directed at my rampaging cock, "And with such a big and beautiful cock."

Ah screw it.

If these two wanted to get screwed, their wish is my command. I stepped into the shower with Tzuyu, but leaving the door open.

The Maknae looked at me with such lustful eyes, licking her lips while reaching down to squeeze my erect cock.

"You are now more aggressive that before, Tzuyu," Jeongyeon teased as she made room for all the three of us.

"I can't help it, Unnie," she replied, kneeling down to squeeze, stroke, and lick my cock, "Thinking about and seeing Y/N Oppa's penis makes me feel so horny."